juggalos to collide with trump nationalists

Its tv. Celeb beefs and that kinda shit is pro rasslin

And I called you a tuff guy for tellin me bout your 30 fights and how hard you are :). I was quite impressed really. Even felt a slight bit of awe of you .

I am harder, much much harder than that guy. Super hard.

Aren't they upset they are labeled a gang?

They have fought the labeling as such. I attended a gang training class a few years ago, and they had a segment on these fucking tools. They have done some pretty sick shit. They seem to like hammers and killing the parents of purple haired 13 year old girls.

This is great news tho. Juggalos are even more despised than nazis. I could totally see #punchajuggalo trending on twitter, and since they look just like antifa, we kill two birds with one stone.

Let's just have a royal rumble. Kkk/neo nazis, juggalos, antifa. Free alcohol/drugs and to get in, you have to bring a weapon-sorry, no firearms or vehicles. We could do a ppv, and the numbers could give Mac/may a run for it. Then, in a surprise ending, the police drop a bomb on the groups.

This happened at the gathering of juggalos ........

Don't know if that's a fish flying out the water or what.

Looked like sunglasses. But holy shit, that guy should go to the red bull competition

He'll yeah fam! Whoop whoop!!! Let me ask my mom if I can go. I'm sure she'll say yeah. Whoop whoop!!! <Lmaoo>

Expect the air to reek of cat piss and horrible b.o. when these things gather.

Holy shit, Pete is all grown up and blue!
UldUdQw.gif

Can I livestream on Youtube with my phone?

Maybe I'll go to this for funsies and get you guys in on the action.

WTF is that mess?

They were supposedly going to have one of those "gatherings" in Australia a couple of years ago, but something put a stop to it.
Hopefully a lack of numbers.

I'm confused. I thought Trump voters were all members of a Juggalo recovery support group?

Back