Julia Budd with a vicious KO last night, how would a fight with Cyborg go?

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Julia Budd defended her 145lb Bellator belt last night and she is now 6-0 against REAL LEGIT 145lb’ers. She’s beaten some of the best, but could she beat THE best?

Discuss

(she’s not attractive so don’t bother asking for pics cause I ain’t googling that shit)

USADA KO rd 1

Julia Budd defended her 145lb Bellator belt last night and she is now 6-0 against REAL LEGIT 145lb’ers. She’s beaten some of the best, but could she beat THE best?

Discuss

(she’s not attractive so don’t bother asking for pics cause I ain’t googling that shit)

USADA KO rd 1

Couldn't even beat Arlene Blencowe decisively.

EDIT : OK, the guy is trolling. Disregard him

Last edited:
10451307.jpg

Her striking looked garbage against someone who's 1 fight removed from regional shows.

<DisgustingHHH>

Lmao

What the fuck, how in the name of shit is she passing drug tests? That is ridiculous

She gets KO'd by Cris and maybe USADA before a fight would even happen.

nogueira was like a human punching bag. just like the nogueira bros.

Julia Budd, once a nutrionist aid to some fighters has hit paydirt with BMMA but let's get real for a moment. ....... Budd is in best shape of her life and has evolved her game as she has little weaknesses as far as women go-------- ,,,,,,,, she still gets absolutely wasted by the borg------ Nunes too for that matter

Lmao

What the fuck, how in the name of shit is she passing drug tests? That is ridiculous
It's our Alberta beef Mano.....Perhaps the Bull meat?

On a side note...How is our Wifey and your new little one Mano?

It's our Alberta beef Mano.....Perhaps the Bull meat?

On a side note...How is our Wifey and your new little one Mano?

Fuck me mate I'm gonna have to import some of that beef!
That's sweet of you to remember, he's making an appearance in the next 3 weeks and got a gazillion things to sort out with no time <StannisFrown>

Yeah she's 35, looks built, but fights like trash. That KO was on a silver platter and every time I see her fight it's so awful. Very boring. Cyborg would brutalize this woman. She's not even UFC material imo, close to PVZ in terms of skill.

Fuck me mate I'm gonna have to import some of that beef!
That's sweet of you to remember, he's making an appearance in the next 3 weeks and got a gazillion things to sort out with no time <StannisFrown>
Fkn rights buddy!!!

Happy for you guys...Your other Ol' Lady said to say congrats as well.....

Regards,

K.

Looking like a young Dee Snider with hard lean muscles

julia-budd-bellator-189.jpg

She looked like she could beat Floyd in a boxing match

Back