Julius Indongo vs Terence Crawford

I love Garcia, but he'd get wrecked

I want to taste that chaos. I love to witness Mr Garcias thick torso structure, i am very much curious the nature of it's fabrication when it relaxes completely. Mr Crawford seems very capable of being able to soften the tightness that is effectively within Mr Garcia.

I want to taste that chaos. I love to witness Mr Garcias thick torso structure, i am very much curious the nature of it's fabrication when it relaxes completely. Mr Crawford seems very capable of being able to soften the tightness that is effectively within Mr Garcia.
soften, and then ultimately consume in a maelstrom of frenzied pugilistic gorging

delicious

Where should he be ranked?
I was surprised to see him in the top ten, I know he has a commonwealth gold, but he is 10 fights in and what's his best win? Is light welter that weak at the moment. No knock on the guy, he has had 10 opponents in front of him and only went the distance once, but even living in Britain I didn't expect to see him that high on ring rankings.

Crawford was smaller than Indongo and Postol, schooled them both. I think youre badly downplaying TCs IQ.

I hear what youre saying about Mikey's ring smarts and fundamentals, but Mikey won't be dictating the pace or setting traps against TC because he'll be too busy trying to defend himself. We'll see how Mikey responds when he realizes he's not the matador in there.

Exactly,

I'm a huge Mikey fan, But he beat a fighter who barely beat an out of prime Paulie. Broner does not go the distance against TC. I'm a huge fan of Mikey but TC is just as technical as Mikey but has more athleticism, is more versatile, more adaptable and has proven it against better competition. If this fight ever happens, Mikey would get soundly defeated and most likely stopped. I say most likely because Mikey's defensive IQ is high and could allow him to survive the 12 rounds.

I was surprised to see him in the top ten, I know he has a commonwealth gold, but he is 10 fights in and what's his best win? Is light welter that weak at the moment. No knock on the guy, he has had 10 opponents in front of him and only went the distance once, but even living in Britain I didn't expect to see him that high on ring rankings.

Fair enough mate. Probably a combination of his amateur background and he just kod Ohara Davies in his last fight in a big domestic clash who's another very highly regarded prospect in the U.K. Thought of here in Britain as a fight or 2 off title contention. But I agree with you, it's still early doors.

Yeah, Ohara Davies is his only win of note and then Ohara Davies' only somewhat notable win himself is over a faded Derry Matthews. He got one of the minor titles for the Davies win, like a regular or silver one, that puts him in place as a mandatory challenger in the future. My knowledge isn't deep enough to say who should be over Josh Taylor though.

Hang on, Adrian granados is ranked 6? Have people got some inability to cut to 140 or something?

Crawford will penetrate Garcia's skills with his hard sinewy flesh, mark my words

Last edited:
Yeah, Ohara Davies is his only win of note and then Ohara Davies' only somewhat notable win himself is over a faded Derry Matthews. He got one of the minor titles for the Davies win, like a regular or silver one, that puts him in place as a mandatory challenger in the future. My knowledge isn't deep enough to say who should be over Josh Taylor though.
Did he fight in 2012 Olympics? I'm assuming he did if you're talking up his ammy record, but all the attention was on Nicola Adams, Katie Taylor and Anthony Joshua so if he medalled I didn't hear it. Ohara Davies isn't a bad win at domestic level and I guess if he's the wbc mandatory then there's a reason at least, I missed that it was for a silver belt.

Did he fight in 2012 Olympics? I'm assuming he did if you're talking up his ammy record, but all the attention was on Nicola Adams, Katie Taylor and Anthony Joshua so if he medalled I didn't hear it. Ohara Davies isn't a bad win at domestic level and I guess if he's the wbc mandatory then there's a reason at least, I missed that it was for a silver belt.
I think you meant to quote Robbie Corleone, but yeah he was an Olympian but he lost early on, didn't medal

I think you meant to quote Robbie Corleone, but yeah he was an Olympian but he lost early on, didn't medal
Yeah I did. Would be nice to have another top 140lber. Hopefully Crawford
Isn't around by then, he would be a giant leap.

Back