Julius Indongo vs Terence Crawford

lol, but the way he just all of a sudden starts yelling and going off on crazy tangents. Dude is mental

Look. You need to talk to a builder. Okay? A builder. You need to get a second floor on your condo. Maybe, then after that, you might even move up to a penthouse. Ok? I mean you need to start putting your punches together in combinations.

Look. You need to talk to a builder. Okay? A builder. You need to get a second floor on your condo. Maybe, then after that, you might even move up to a penthouse. Ok? I mean you need to start putting your punches together in combinations.
And if you're a builder, what do you do? YOU KNOW HOW TO PUT WATER IN THAT BASEMENT!!!!Bangbang!

And if you're a builder, what do you do? YOU KNOW HOW TO PUT WATER IN THAT BASEMENT!!!!Bangbang!

hahaha. At one point during the main event, Ward said something about taking out the foundation or something... I was thinking, please do not feed into Teddy's metaphor.. just don't

hahaha. At one point during the main event, Ward said something about taking out the foundation or something... I was thinking, please do not feed into Teddy's metaphor.. just don't

Lol. "Hey Teddy, but what happens if Crawford has a sump pump?"

"Then BE A STORM! TAKE THE POWER OUT!"

It could really go on forever.

Crawford is beautiful to watch.

The sanctioning bodies get greedy and mandatory challengers won't wait for other mandatory challengers to get their shots.

A good point, also I think some of them would rather try to win a vacant title against another contender than face a dangerous champion for the undisputed status. Most guys at 140lbs. would rather face someone like Burns than Crawford.

TC Left 135 without fighting Miguel Vazquez and he better not think of leaving 140 without fight Orozco

TC Left 135 without fighting Miguel Vazquez and he better not think of leaving 140 without fight Orozco

Naw Terrance stops Orozco he needs to move up to 147 to face his true tests.

Vazquez dodged a bullet when TC left. Orozco will too unless he's in TC's crosshairs...

hell-yeah-gif-13.gif

Just caught the fight. I thought Indongo would cause more problems than he did. Crawford was so damn fast and sharp and his power is nuts.

Just caught the fight. I thought Indongo would cause more problems than he did. Crawford was so damn fast and sharp and his power is nuts.
Exactly this. Indongo was a bit of an unknown quality, it's true, but still, he clearly had at least some skills and Crawford made him look absolutely useless. Really impressive

Exactly this. Indongo was a bit of an unknown quality, it's true, but still, he clearly had at least some skills and Crawford made him look absolutely useless. Really impressive
I thought hed get it done but given how Indongo moves I thought it would take a while to figure it out. Made him look like they didnt belong in the same ring lol.

This is pretty much my assessment. Didn't know too much about Indongo, but givent he youtubing I did, and his overall boxrec.... I thought it would be at least competitive for at least half a fight

Back