Junior dos Santos fights 1x a year

abi8ua.jpg

ZZuvaTp.jpg
lol

How come his name doesn't begin with an R like all the Gracies, but would be pronounced Hunior?
It's portuguese, not spanish. And it's not pronounced like that.

How come his name doesn't begin with an R like all the Gracies, but would be pronounced Hunior?
His name would be Runior if it was pronounced Hunior

it is exciting he back but at same time not really. I have not expected crap from JDS since 2016, after i saw him fight 1x in 2014, 1x in 2015, and then in 2016 i gave up on him in 2017 and at end of 2016. He is not ruined by injuries like cain but at 34 and barely fighting it seems i think his best years behind him.

I do think he would beat cain in a 4th fight and i do think jds has the style that can beat anyone except overeem, maybe ngannou, and stipe.

his style was to always KO his opponent. He has the power to do that vs everyone.

You are a shit poster and this is a shit thread. Someone boo this man.

Yep. Since 2014

I bet he fights 1x this year to. If he fights

So not since 2013 has he had more than 1 fight a year.

Wow

2014, injures his hand in training and has to pull out of fighting with Miocic.
2015, reschedules fight with Miocic and requires knee and nose surgeries afterwards.
2016, shoulder surgery required after fighting Rothwell.
2017, USADA

The dude has made his sacrifice to the JBG's and he isn't the champ. Let him fight once a year if he wants to.

It's portuguese, not spanish. And it's not pronounced like that.
You are right with the first part, it is different, but they have the same dialect. Neither language pronounces J or R. It's all H.

You are right with the first part, it is different, but they have the same dialect. Neither language pronounces J or R. It's all H.
Dude, maybe you should study a little more about both languages before stating things. You're wrong.

This is an useless discussion anyway.

Seems to happen with a lot of fighters at the tail end of their career

Back