Jurassic Park or the Zombie Apocalypse?

Jack Handy jr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
what environment would kill you quicker and how do you think you'd do before you were graphically eviscerated?

giphy.gif

200w.gif

all kit is the same

1 Mossberg 500 with twenty 00 buck shells

1 Gerber tool

1 survival knife

two canteens

a compass

and your wits

Given my Tactical background and proficiency with cover, concealment, shooting and moving, and basic eagle scout knowledge of the land I'd fair far better off in the walking dead scenario.

if I found my self in Jurassic park with no way out I'd try to alpha the T rex by either standing my ground when It charges, or forcibly initiating a rectal coupling with the beast.

If neither worked I'd find a cave and raise a baby T rex from birth to be my protector kinda like Turok from the old dark horse comics thoughts?

looking for honesty gentleman

Last edited:
Shit man, if you let all the regular animals out at the zoo you'd be killed pretty quickly, let alone a Dino zoo. Remember "Clever girl" hunter guy from JP? That guy was an expert, and he lasted like a day or two.

Definitely JP would kill you quicker.

I actually think it would be kinda fun to live in the zombie apocalypse. Gonna need a hell of a lot more ammo though. JP I'd be dead right away id probably get drunkk and try to pet one of those venom shooting ones

Lol this is no comparison imo raptors and trexs are far more lethal than zombies

Zombies are dumb and easily avoided if you avoid being surrounded by a pack of them.

Velociraptors - if you're within a mile of one, and downwind, you're fucked.

I'd find a Staples or Similar. Not a Walmart or grocery store.

Close the gates to start and just start a society. In either world I'd be a king

Guns are wasted on zombies. You just need some bite proof clothes like high quality leather, and any bludgeoning instrument. Or you get together with a team, and form a shield wall, and you pretty much can take any TWD zombie horde.

Now WWZ zombies are different. They are faster, and can climb. But I still form a shield wall, you just need more mates who can swing, and better protective armour.

Dinos are easy to deal with too. They just dumb animals, except much bigger. Anti-tank/anti armour weapons should take care of the really big ones like T-Rex, and Spinosaurus. The smaller ones can be dealt with using regular small arms.

Yeah, but if you were with zombie dinosaurs?

Don't tell us what we have to consider!

I APOLOGIZE BUT I MUST.

IN A POST ZOMBIE APOC WORLD YOURE DEALING WITH A LACK OF CLEAN WATER NOT SO IN JURASSIC PARK. IN A POST ZOMBIE APOC YOU'RE DEALING WITH NOT ONLY ZOMBIES BUT PEOPLE LIKE THIS
200w.gif

In Jurassic park you'd have moments like this

200w.gif

not so in a zompie apocalypse mang

(sorry for caps lock yelling....too lazy to re type)

Both situations you are going to die either by getting killed by a T-rex or millions of zombies swaming you. Since I love animals and hate people, I rather be served turned into T-rex's number 2 and die a quick death than be some dinner for that zombie who was a cheeto eating couch potato

We all know that in a zombie apocalypse the real evil is MAN. I'd survive it the same way I survived prison - find the biggest, meanest looking mofo I could and offer to suck his dick for protection

There's no one who you'd bank on surviving a dino onslaught. No one whose dick you'd suck safe in the knowledge he could keep you alive

We all know that in a zombie apocalypse the real evil is MAN. I'd survive it the same way I survived prison - find the biggest, meanest looking mofo I could and offer to suck his dick for protection

There's no one who you'd bank on surviving a dino onslaught. No one whose dick you'd suck safe in the knowledge he could keep you alive

cold hard truth..... you sir have been given a perennial "big up" for consistent honesty mang

Back