Jurassic World: Evolution

ArtemV

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Will anybody be checking this game? getting it? I honestly don't buy too many simulator/building games like this, but I am interested and will buy it. I like dinosaurs; never played any sort of game like this, though. Maybe I have played a game where you build a theme-park when I was younger. But this game has really nice colors.

Trailers:

Demo:

I don't know. Seems like it would get boring

I don't know. Seems like it would get boring
I would think so, but I am still looking forward to it. Seems like an interesting change from BF1/NHL, God of war and whatever else I play. I wonder what DLC would be..

I am interested in it for sure, when I was a kid I played the zoo tycoon pc game with the dinosaur expansion and literally only made zoo's full of dinosaurs.

This game seems like it will be that but 10 times better, I'm not sure if it's a game you will play for a LONG time but until I get bored with it I think this game will be very enjoyable in a much different way than most games.

I personally can't wait for it to come out.

I already pre-ordered the digital version. I can't wait a whole extra month for the physical edition. I'm super excited for this, love dinosaurs and it is right before Jurassic World comes out. Going to be an awesome month for dinosaur lovers.

Got it on my watch list. Had another dinosaur park builder game years ago, on ps2 I think, and been waiting for something like this to come along.

Also, would love another dino crisis style game.

This is gonna get boring fast.

I'll probably pick it up. I enjoyed Operation Genesis, so I think I would like this as well.

Will wait for the reviews first though.

Looks cool. I would much prefer a first person action game involving any of the movies.

Literally, just copy what Michel Ancel did for the King Kong game. Follow the story of the movie but keep the gameplay adventerous and action packed, with no overlays to distract from the setting. I would kill for a genuine Jurassic Park game with that style. Fuck, even with the 2005 graphics. Lol

King Kong was fucking briliant, and easily the best movie to game adaption, with LOTR 2 and 3 as runner up.

Last edited:
Yes, I am gonna get this game. Looks good!!.

I know some people can get very bored with these type of games, but I played Zoo Tycoon for so many years, it was addictive.

Back