Locked JURASSIC WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM (Final Trailer Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I wonder if JW was the last we'll see of a park in any of the movies. I guess it probably is.

Update: April 18, 2018

Final Trailer for JURASSIC WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM is Here

This trailer seems to finally fill in what the plot of this movie will be. Personally, it feels like they are just milking the Jurassic Park name now (along with riding Chris’s Pratt), but will probably end up watching anyway.

This trailer seems to finally fill in what the plot of this movie will be. Personally, it feels like they are just milking the Jurassic Park name now (along with riding Chris’s Pine), but will probably end up watching anyway.
*Pratt

Well they showed a lot.

Looks better then the first movie so I'm on board.

giphy.gif

I'm easily entertained.

Raptors as flesh drones for the Army: Makes no sense.

Raptors as pets/attack dogs for crazy rich people in illegal businesses: Makes a lot of sense.

Last edited:
Raptors as flesh drones for the Army: Makes no sense.

Raptors as pets/attack dogs for crazy rich people in illegals businesses: Makes a lot of sense.

If a raptor is smarter than a dog I don't see any problem with a police or army dino.

Except a bad script, I guess. At any rate this looks like it'll have my required quota of mayhem and expendable redshirts getting turned into dino chow.

This and Infinity War will be my imax films for the year. Rest I'll see with movie pass

well... at least there aren't any half human half dinosaur hybrids.

Will pass until it's on Netflix.

Lol nope.

I'm sure it will make a lot of money though.

If Blue dies, I riot. I riot HARD.

Looks way too CGI. Almost like a computer game in parts.

I was wondering if they were going to expand on the government's interest in training the Raptors. They made a big deal out of it & then largely ignored it in the last movie.

I don't really buy the whole turning dinos into weapons. They're not bullet proof. Have to turn your brain off to believe that dinos would be a threat to humanity, especially in such a small number. We've had such a long time to evolve and develop technology. I am really looking forward to this though. It might be dumb but I love dinosaurs and seeing it in imax is going to be a lot of fun with the better sound system and visuals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back