Just Cause 3 free on PS Plus

deadshot138

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
and it's still not a cheap enough price. Wow this game is trash. The driving feels like a fucking NES game, the voice acting is horrible and the gameplay isn't much better.

Did they really charge $60 for this at release? Gaming is going down the shitter.

Feels like a PS2 game, i had to tap out after about 30 mins. I really liked Just Cause 2 but this felt really bad.

the driving is fine and the graphics are good. You just end up doing the same thing over and over in each town.. you can do some cool stuff in it but that gets boring after a day or so.. I had it for a few weeks when it came out

I downloaded this when it became free and just got around to it over this past weekend. Not a fan at all. Was bored to tears after about 45. Deleted the game.

I almost bought the game a few times, it's mindless fun but at the same time I'm glad I didn't buy it. Everything seems to need some sort of tweaking and improving, and for a game that's been patched all to hell that's not a good thing to need way more work. I'll finish and then delete to make room but it's nice to get a full game for free.

The Just Cause games always felt cheap. They never played all that well, it was more about the options.. for people who want to dick around I guess the games could be fun.. I never enjoyed them for long myself. It's free so I put it in the library but I doubt I'll even bother trying it.

I liked it, I do admit that it got a bit repetitive when it came to liberating towns but I just found it enjoyable to just pick a motorbike and drive around or just go gliding with your wingsuit. You had everything from tropical beaches and thick forests to snowy mountains.

I liked it, I do admit that it got a bit repetitive when it came to liberating towns but I just found it enjoyable to just pick a motorbike and drive around or just go gliding with your wingsuit. You had everything from tropical beaches and thick forests to snowy mountains.
Yeah agree. It looked amazing but very repetitive .

I wasn't a fan of any JC games - always felt like the devs just wanted to make the biggest maps possible and everything else came second. Might be mindless fun for some but just wasn't for me.

I've played 21 hours on Steam since launch. Flying and gliding is probably the best part for me. The destruction elements are really quite tedious. Never touch any vehicles, nor did I in JC2. To me the series is all about being off ground.

I played and loved Just Cause 2, but 3 was more of the same. I thought that would be a good thing, but apparently JC2 was enough for me.

I have it my library as well but it looks like just a rip off of GTA. Not sure if I'll play it because GTA online is already my main game.

Back