Just got done with my MMA back piece..

If troll then the waste of time is as dumb as the tattoo.

Wow i mean just wow.. Why do you guys even begin to write something about stuff you clearly have no idea about?

The Tattoo says "Mixed Martial Arts" its a Swedish cursive font wich you clearly cant Read and i really could not Care if you can or not.

The entire tattoo is not made in one sitting cant believe i have to even tell you that.. The reason Fedors eyes looks black is because they lost color when it healed thats why the artist filled them in now and they look black.. It will not look like that when its healed... Ricksons eyes are not "wonky" the tattoo is on the side of my back so its different dephts in this angle thats they are fucking identical to the original photo of Rickson so is Rose.. All my tattoos are done by an award winning artist whos done this fucking forever, the picture is taken with a fucking phone!!

You guys are so fucking dumb i cant believe it.. Stupid fucking americans! It really saddens me if you are fans of the sport i love.. Please go away from MMA!

I'm Canadian.

Thaaaaaat's not real.

Wow i mean just wow.. Why do you guys even begin to write something about stuff you clearly have no idea about?

The Tattoo says "Mixed Martial Arts" its a Swedish cursive font wich you clearly cant Read and i really could not Care if you can or not.

The entire tattoo is not made in one sitting cant believe i have to even tell you that.. The reason Fedors eyes looks black is because they lost color when it healed thats why the artist filled them in now and they look black.. It will not look like that when its healed... Ricksons eyes are not "wonky" the tattoo is on the side of my back so its different dephts in this angle thats they are fucking identical to the original photo of Rickson so is Rose.. All my tattoos are done by an award winning artist whos done this fucking forever, the picture is taken with a fucking phone!!

You guys are so fucking dumb i cant believe it.. Stupid fucking americans! It really saddens me if you are fans of the sport i love.. Please go away from MMA!

RG0BS1U.gif

if you like your mma tattoos thats all you need to care about.im just glad it wasnt another mcgregor tattoo.

It's definitely a sight to behold, although staring at it for too long makes me feel a bit disquieted.

sherdog proves once again-easiest board to troll on the internet. wow

The birth of a new Sherdog meme. Mixed Mantial Ants.

For your next tattoo you should get more birds. Definitely needs more birds.

@n0rris

Don't let these dweebs ruin your day bro, I'm honestly not sure if I'm part of the trolling furthermore by defending you or not but as long as you think it's dope that's all that matters.

Where's DJ though?? I think you've inspired me to get a chest tattoo like McGregor but instead of a tiger or whatever he has I want Demetrious roaring lol

It is made by MASA at Tivoli Tattoo Sundsvall, Sweden. He has a Instagram page if anyone does not believe me...

Won't say it's the worst tattoo I've ever seen but it's still pretty damn terrible but if you're happy with it then whatever floats your boat.

Won't say it's the worst tattoo I've ever seen but it's still pretty damn terrible but if you're happy with it then whatever floats your boat.

What do you think is terrible about it?

I honestly don't care what you do to your body. If you like it, good for you.

But it does beg the question: Who hurt you?

I would never have an M1 Global logo tattooed on my skin, like never. Where're the Pride gloves ??!

I honestly don't care what you do to your body. If you like it, good for you.

But it does beg the question: Who hurt you?

Thats supposed to be funny?

I would never have an M1 Global logo tattooed on my skin, like never. Where're the Pride gloves ??!

It was EA logo original. I think m1 kinda goes with fedor weather you like it or not

I think it looks cool and very well done. Although I don’t understand why people cover the bodies with tattoos. That’s just me.

Objectively, it looks cool.

However, I’m not sure Rose will have the staying power to justify back space with Emelianenko Fedor and Rickson Gracie.

Back