Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I think I'm having identity problems now

Attachments

• AncestryDNAStory-Miguel-200118.png
    AncestryDNAStory-Miguel-200118.png
    95.4 KB · Views: 313
What are you going to do with this vital information?

What's the next step?

What are you going to do with this vital information?

What's the next step?
Absolutely nothing. Just did the sake of curiosity. People more often than not ask me about my race because they just can't tell... Now if you look totally Caucasian, native, etc then is pretty much worthless

Last edited:
Absolutely nothing. Just did the sake of curiosity. People more often than not ask me about my race because they just can't tell... Now if you look totally white, Latino, etc then is pretty much worthless
Correction, the next step is a ftbit.

Pretty standard result for a northern Mexican.

Where is your family from?

are you having problems on the 2% jew thing? doesnt seem so bad

So what's the identity crisis? Exactly the results I'd expect for a Miguel.

So what's the identity crisis? Exactly the results I'd expect for a Miguel.

I would expect someone named Miguel to have more from the Iberian peninsula and less from other parts of Europe.

Seems like his Spanish side of the family were recent immigrants to Spain.

You are living in the States? what company did the testing?
Ancestry DNA. And yes, Chula Vista just across the border (15 min). My house is also 5 min walk from Alliance gym (Cruz gym) but I no longer workout there since I despite that asshole

I would expect someone named Miguel to have more from the Iberian peninsula and less from other parts of Europe.

Seems like his Spanish side of the family were recent immigrants to Spain.

I think it's more likely he picked up that mix in the new world; where it wasn't uncommon for a Northern European to meet a southern European. And it's likely most of his recent native ancestors had some European ancestry too.

Ancestry DNA. And yes, Chula Vista just across the border (15 min). My house is also 5 min walk from Alliance gym (Cruz gym) but I no longer workout there since I despite that asshole

He has a rep for being a chill dude. What happened?

Back