Just how scared do you have to be to get blue lips?

KOFight228

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There have been times in my life when I was scared. For example when a big wild dog came at me barking, or when I had a blowout while driving 70mph, but never did I have blue lips.
Or could it be a medical problem, has he developed asthma? One thing is for sure, Khabib is shook

How much of Conor's balls must you gargle before you become a Conor nuthugger?

There have been times in my life when I was scared. For example when a big wild dog came on me, or when I gave a man a blowjob while driving 70mph, but never did I have blue lips.
Or could it be a medical problem, has he developed asthma? One thing is for sure, Khabib is shook

Fixed*

I usually get blue balls, I can tell you about that if that qualifies as a similar condition.

Whether Khabib is shook or not he's still going to be diving at Conor's legs for dear life.

Imagine waking up in bed next to Cyborg.

Then you roll to the other side and see Gabi Garcia.

That's how scared you have to be to get blue lips.

You get blue lips when you die, he was saying he's going to kill him. Gosh darn it how can you ruin the lines like this.

giphy.gif

You are a living, breathing indictment of your nation's education system.

Imagine waking up in bed next to Cyborg.

Then you roll to the other side and see Gabi Garcia.

That's how scared you have to be to get blue lips.

Wouldn't be too bad. I got a boner from watching this

You get blue lips when you die, he was saying he's going to kill him. Gosh darn it how can you ruin the lines like this.

giphy.gif

No, his lips actually were blue, happens when you hold your breath too long. Khabib was so focused on not showing any emotion during the staredown that he held his breath to maintain a consistent stare. Conor noticed this which is why he said, "breath", as he didn't want Khabib to die before the fight.

No, his lips actually were blue, happens when you hold your breath too long. Khabib was so focused on not showing any emotion during the staredown that he held his breath to maintain a consistent stare. Conor noticed this which is why he said, "breath", as he didn't want Khabib to die before the fight.
tenor.gif

Just when you think you've seen the dumbest post ever someone goes and tops it. Well done OP!

Back