Just how scared do you have to be to get blue lips?

There have been times in my life when I was scared. For example when a big wild dog came at me barking, or when I had a blowout while driving 70mph, but never did I have blue lips.
Or could it be a medical problem, has he developed asthma? One thing is for sure, Khabib is shook

Conor was saying he was imagining him dead you sad cuck, he wasn't saying he had blue lips. Go outside and get some sunlight, work on your social interaction

No, his lips actually were blue, happens when you hold your breath too long. Khabib was so focused on not showing any emotion during the staredown that he held his breath to maintain a consistent stare. Conor noticed this which is why he said, "breath", as he didn't want Khabib to die before the fight.

No he said take a breath because he himself was gassing out horribly. Just everything wrong

Conor was saying he was imagining him dead you sad cuck, he wasn't saying he had blue lips. Go outside and get some sunlight, work on your social interaction
No it was cuz he was holding his breath like a beta like you

Imagine waking up in bed next to Cyborg.

Then you roll to the other side and see Gabi Garcia.

That's how scared you have to be to get blue lips.

HAHAHA!

I'd fuck them both though. We are there already, why not? I also usually wake up with a huge boner.

There have been times in my life when I was scared. For example when a big wild dog came at me barking, or when I had a blowout while driving 70mph, but never did I have blue lips.
Or could it be a medical problem, has he developed asthma? One thing is for sure, Khabib is shook

That was so rehearsed it sounded pathetic. Conor is pathetic. You are pathetic. He only appeals to children and retards.

Terrified

Conor03.gif

oQzcKqX.jpg

Lol these bumps are hilarious

These low iq turds believed every word Conor said and he conned them. He was the one terrified of Khabib.

These low iq turds believed every word Conor said and he conned them. He was the one terrified of Khabib.

I had someone on here laughing at me last week, because I said Conor looked shook before the fight.

He was nervous a fuck and lacked the usual swagger. Looked like a guy that was facing a life sentence at a court hearing.

You Need to be Mcgoat scary too have blue lips... well this is only possible if Khabib or Ferguson stands before you.
Baby Blue lips Conir was only reflecting when he said that about Khabib and we all know it, you too, all.

I had someone on here laughing at me last week, because I said Conor looked shook before the fight.

He was nervous a fuck and lacked the usual swagger. Looked like a guy that was facing a life sentence at a court hearing.

The worse was not looking into Khabib's eyes and just looking into the sky trying to avoid eye contact from the angel of death standing right infront of you.

The worse was not looking into Khabib's eyes and just looking into the sky trying to avoid eye contact from the angel of death standing right infront of you.

He was so stiff walking around the octagon, while Khabib was on his toes shadow boxing and ready for war.

He has been scared of Khabib since there altercation at 205, when hooded Khabib threatened to smash him.

Conman conned em with Floyd.... How did he con them again.

Its amusing how all of the Conor lovers have been banned here lately.

guess TS is the one dissapeared after the loss.
TS shit at home when Conor shit on canvas

Back