Just like in baseball, Punk deserves one last final swing

FullRoundAldo

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
The obvious problem here is Punk fighting men, men his own size. Even a regular guy his own size is too much for Punk to handle after training for years with a top team. There need to be special rules for Punk's retirement fight. His opponent has to either be a woman or a 0-1 Bantamweight. We need some silver lining in this Punk story line. It can't just end after all these years without anything being accomplished.

your title should say one last strike, not swing.

you can have 2 strikes and swing the bat 100 more times. :p

Just don't fucking do in on a PPV or over other established fighters.

But in all honesty. Fuck him and his MMA fantasy camp.

The obvious problem here is Punk fighting men, men his own size. Even a regular guy his own size is too much for Punk to handle after training for years with a top team. There need to be special rules for Punk's retirement fight. His opponent has to either be a woman or a 0-1 Bantamweight. We need some silver lining in this Punk story line. It can't just end after all these years without anything being accomplished.

Fighting a woman is a the best option for maximum $$$$$$$$$$$.

Can't be some woman that he can smash, and especially a pretty one. It has to be Cyborg. If he wrecks her, it would be forgivable, but he'd prob. lose....which would feed into the current narrative of equal rights BS. Win-win all around. WME, make it happen.

I'm scouring the internet as we speak looking for Punks next opponent..

So far I found this guy..

skinny-guy-768x10241.jpg

He looks maybe a bit tough for Punk. So I'll keep him in mind, but continue my search..

I'm scouring the internet as we speak looking for Punks next opponent..

So far I found this guy..

skinny-guy-768x10241.jpg

He looks maybe a bit tough for Punk. So I'll keep him in mind, but continue my search..
Isnt that CM Punk but with a shave, his tattoos scrubbed off and a good night's sleep

Just don't fucking do in on a PPV or over other established fighters.

But in all honesty. Fuck him and his MMA fantasy camp.

That was exciting as fuck last night, watching CM fight.....until dumbass Jackson just kept it going as some form of cruel torture. That was bullshit.

So glad he took Overeem's spot. Overeem's fights suck ass now. He's turned into the Black European Machida. Dana made the right call.

Only because Lawler would do time for manslaughter. Makes sense tho, book it.
Well yes, but also because I'd like to see Robbie doing alright in 20 years. If he keeps going, he won't be doing too well in 5 years.

That was exciting as fuck last night, watching CM fight.....until dumbass Jackson just kept it going as some form of cruel torture. That was bullshit.

So glad he took Overeem's spot. Overeem's fights suck ass now. He's turned into the Black European Machida. Dana made the right call.
Naw, that was painful and pitiful to watch.

One guy who could have or at least tried harder to finish

and another guy who is a complete scrub who should be opening fight on backwoods mma card.

Andy Kaufman was the "Inter-Gender Wrestling Champion of the World". Maybe Punk could be a contender for the "Inter-Gender UFC Champion of the World"

Back