Just made stuffed shells

NoGoodNamesLeft

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
You guys wanna see the dinner I just made?
I fried up 3 mild italian sausage links and some chicken in a pan with soem butter. then i parboiled the shells. then i put like half the can of prego traditioanl sauce in the 9x13 inch glass pan. drained pasta, and cut up the sausage and chicken a bit more, put that in mixing bown with l alrge container of ricotta cheese and 2 eggs. i used my hands to mush that all together. then individually i stuffed enough shells to fill the pan and put them neatly in the sauce in the pan. once that was done i cut up a bunch of mozzerella cheese of a block of nice mozzerella cheese, and put a little bit on top of each shell carefully. then i drizzled teh rest of the sauce on top, and now its baking in oven at 350 for like 30 minutes, or until the gillespie fight is over thats about to start.

Well where in the hell are the gawd damn pics!!!

Stopped reading at mild Italian sausage

u can see the mozzerella cheese is startying to melt, and i have an old fgrench fry at teh bottom to adda little flavor to my dishes/.

Clean your gawd damn oven...!

You guys wanna see the dinner I just made?
I fried up 3 mild italian sausage links and some chicken in a pan with soem butter. then i parboiled the shells. then i put like half the can of prego traditioanl sauce in the 9x13 inch glass pan. drained pasta, and cut up the sausage and chicken a bit more, put that in mixing bown with l alrge container of ricotta cheese and 2 eggs. i used my hands to mush that all together. then individually i stuffed enough shells to fill the pan and put them neatly in the sauce in the pan. once that was done i cut up a bunch of mozzerella cheese of a block of nice mozzerella cheese, and put a little bit on top of each shell carefully. then i drizzled teh rest of the sauce on top, and now its baking in oven at 350 for like 30 minutes, or until the gillespie fight is over thats about to start.

Go through all that effort and fuck it with a can sauce :(

no they are not, usually sweet and taste like shit
Well, that's like, your opinion, man.

Secondly, there are much better and higher quality choices than what OP bought, but that's irrelevant because some people like sweeter sauces.

Shoulda let that cheese caramelize bro. Otherwise looks good to me!

Well, that's like, your opinion, man.

Secondly, there are much better and higher quality choices than what OP bought, but that's irrelevant because some people like sweeter sauces.

Pasta sauce is easy as to make. No need for a can.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back