Just meet Khabib at the airport

truthisfreedom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
But srsly just met him at a UFC promotional meet and greet, not far from the UFC 220 venue in Boston.

Khabib.jpg

Super nice guy, very soft spoken.

Didn't seem like he wanted to be there doing promotional work, can't say I blame him one bit.
I congratulated him on his Barboza win, and he thanked me. Took a pic with him, but I didn't want to stand to close to him, because I felt like these dudes must get really annoyed about people being in their personal space. But he actually brought it in, which I thought was an awesome gesture.

Told him that Conor can't run forever, he said "yeah" and Lol'd.

Honor to meet one of the biggest hardasses on the planet, bar none.

Can't wait to watch him go full HAM on McDucker.
Come on with your chicken, Dana!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Mandatory: pics ?

But srsly just met him at a UFC promotional meet and greet, not far from the UFC 220 venue in Boston.

Didn't seem like he wanted to be there doing promotional work, can't say I blame him one bit.

Told him that Conor can't run forever, he said "yeah" and Lol'd

IMG_0202.GIF

Does he look like some strange straight out of star trek up close

This is number one bullshit

LOL just posted a pic.

Actually there were a bunch of dudes saying that around him (referring to Conor), and he laughed.

He was about 5'9-5"10, alot bigger than he looks on TV.

View attachment 327891

Told him that Conor can't run forever, he said "yeah" and Lol'd

Wrong! Conor can run forever. He doesn't have to fight ever again thanks to the nuthuggers that bought the Mayweather PPV.

LOL @ these responses. Even Sherdog is scared of Khabib. Must be a bunch of bitchass McNutGarglers ITT.

Back