Just ordered my 225 Chicago Tickets! Boo Ya!

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Who else will be in the arena? I’m so damn stoked. Honestly one of the most bizarre in a good way cards of all time. Should be a special night. Between the weird rematch between Whittaker/Romero which is no doubt to be fireworks again. The huge grudge match between RDA and Colby, which we might just see some Brazilians insinuate a riot if Colby wins, two sick heavyweight fights old school vs new school. Of course CM Punk, it should be a weird vibe in the arena on that alone. In his home crowd. Holly vs Megan which is an outstanding fight. And very excited for the Green/Clay fight, which now should have a bit of bad blood considering Bobby and Nate are friends. I also messaged Bobby and personally asked him if he could come out to the Gangrel/Brood theme again as he did a few years ago. He said possibly lol. Would be fitting since there will be a lot of Pro Wtestlers and Pro Wrestling fans in the arena that night. Plus possibly future hall of famer Rashad Evans potentially farewell fight. And 3 sick fights in Gadelha/Esparza, Lamas/Bektic and Benavidez/Pettis. Even excited for the Coulter/de La Rocha heavyweights slugfest that’s likely to open the night.

This card has it all. So many great fights and storylines

I was at the United center last time and no doubt this card should make up.

Im sttttttooooookkkkkeeeed

Have fun man, but...

Inb4 3 1/2 fights get cancelled <6>

At the end of fight week it will be Paddy McDoogle vs Dan Brown.

it a good feeling, knowing youre going to a big card

ill be at 226 bork1}

I’m highly contemplating buying a coupl of $100 cheap-o nose bleed tickets for me and a friend or two and making the 6 hour trip out from Minneapolis and splitting a hotel cost for one night

Will bump when fights get cancelled

You've reminded me how bonzo this card could get. I wasn't surprised at all with Whittaker winning the first fight, but I have this feeling Romero will get a tko this time around. Have fun.

On a side note: represent Sherdog well, yell something really loud perhaps, or create a provocative sign.

Thats awesome. You know Guida is from Chicago, right?

Bektic vs Lamas is such a great fight. Big fight for Bektic, he was doing so damn good against Elkins until Elkins....well, went Elkins on him. This'll show if Mirsad can hang with the elite of FW. Underrated fight imo.

Enjoy it! It is rare to with these type of fight cards nowadays, ufc 225 is a jackpot.

Sweet! Hope you have a blast. I only ever been to one live UFC event and Vibe in Arena was nuts. Was in Montreal. Chicago and Montreal have rabid fans and are sports cities at heart. so I am sure Vibe will be just as crazy and insane!

Cheers man!

Back