Just ordered my 225 Chicago Tickets! Boo Ya!

I wish I was there to see Colby collect 10lbs of gold.

Who else will be in the arena? I’m so damn stoked. Honestly one of the most bizarre in a good way cards of all time. Should be a special night. Between the weird rematch between Whittaker/Romero which is no doubt to be fireworks again. The huge grudge match between RDA and Colby, which we might just see some Brazilians insinuate a riot if Colby wins, two sick heavyweight fights old school vs new school. Of course CM Punk, it should be a weird vibe in the arena on that alone. In his home crowd. Holly vs Megan which is an outstanding fight. And very excited for the Green/Clay fight, which now should have a bit of bad blood considering Bobby and Nate are friends. I also messaged Bobby and personally asked him if he could come out to the Gangrel/Brood theme again as he did a few years ago. He said possibly lol. Would be fitting since there will be a lot of Pro Wtestlers and Pro Wrestling fans in the arena that night. Plus possibly future hall of famer Rashad Evans potentially farewell fight. And 3 sick fights in Gadelha/Esparza, Lamas/Bektic and Benavidez/Pettis. Even excited for the Coulter/de La Rocha heavyweights slugfest that’s likely to open the night.

This card has it all. So many great fights and storylines

I was at the United center last time and no doubt this card should make up.

Im sttttttooooookkkkkeeeed
Can you let me know how many 7's and up Colby has in his entourage please.

Back