Just realized Sherdog isn't a secure website...

Dont worry Sherdog told me she is on the pill. I believe her yo

Honestly, it’s astounding how little regard the sherdog staff has for cyber security. It’s been extra bad lately. Every other thread I click on, I get redirected to some scam saying I won a prize on Facebook.

One time years ago, I opened up a bunch of threads on my pc and went to work leaving my browser open. When I came home, I had a virus.

<LordRoose>

Dude, leaving unblocked, unattended Sherdog on your PC all day is like going out to drink for a few hours and telling the cheap hooker "no rush - just lock up when you leave."

Of course your place is going to be ravaged when you get back.

Hope the plat forum jailbait thread is secure or I'm gonna have to blow my parole officer again

<LordRoose>

Dude, leaving unblocked, unattended Sherdog on your PC all day is like going out to drink for a few hours and telling the cheap hooker "no rush - just lock up when you leave."

Of course your place is going to be ravaged when you get back.
We all maistakes in our early 20s. Live and learn.

Is that why this thing keeps popping up? Should I be concerned?

CeaO.gif

that is just a happy christmas message. message me your account details and social and I'll have it removed at once

I guess I should quit posting my passwords and credit card info now.
one last time. hit me with that brazzers pass.

in all seriousness, they need to fix that shit. site is too big to be vulnerable to malware and DDoS shit.

If this site was a character in a movie, it would be Tom Hanks in Philadelphia.

It's a pretty garbage site actually. The only sites I get more spam pop ups on are torrent and streaming.

this site has already been hacked once (that i know of). guess they don’t give a shit.

Somebody hacked my account and has been making shit threads about women!

Shit I’m a platinum member! Encrypt my shit, please!

Back