Just Realized Something About Francis Ngannou

If he wins his match against Stipe he will be the first modern African American HW champion and the first African American champion since the late great Kevin Randleman. War Francis Ngannou and props to the African Americans representing the HW division.

Discuss.

giphy.gif

i really hate overeems fighting stlye. he always lurks in a strange way around. in the same way he fought against stipe: run, lurk, run, lurk, strike, run, lurk, run, lurk, strike, run. i hate this style.

i really hate overeems fighting stlye. he always lurks in a strange way around. in the same way he fought against stipe: run, lurk, run, lurk, strike, run, lurk, run, lurk, strike, run. i hate this style.

Yeah but Overeem would've lost regardless.

I feel like Ngannou is intelligent and would've won regardless. Not that Overeem isn't intelligent.

Let's not forget if he beats Stipe he will do it with intelligence and patience as much as sheer scary brute strength.

Hahah oh man.
TS, this troll was masterful, subtle but yet powerful. You really did a great job here 10/10.

White isn't a nationality, you cant apply to become white or for a white passport. They are still just white, or American if they move to the US.

African Americans like being called so, and enjoy calling themselves so. They very rarely actually visit Africa or have any intention of moving there, but applying African as a prefix allows them to appropriate a history of slavery that they or their ancestors weren't actually in America to suffer.(Way more Africans moved to the US in the 60s and 70s than in the whole time of slavery, so very few African Americans have any slave ancestors)

I agree we should stop using skin colour and as a descriptor, it'll help get rid of both genuine racism and victimhood culture.
I didn't say white is a nationality. I'm taliking about common speech and in the US people rarely identify white people by their nationality.

And African Americans like being called African American? Is this based on polls or something? Because in my city which is majority black people, everyone just says black....

<TrumpWrong1> tallest in the world can be found in Africa, The Dutch and countries that made up Yugoslavia are the tallest in Europe, Nordics, are a little shorter

Please show me any evidence of the average height of ANY african country exceeding that of the Netherlands (183cm or 6ft)

Back