Just released: ALL ACCESS: Mayweather vs. McGregor - Epilogue | SHOWTIME

Alanf7

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

Nobody can take that left
I will knock him out inside 2, mark my words.
{<jordan}

The MMA idiots were unbearable leading up to this fight.

Didn't they release this just after the fight?

Floyd beat Conor's ass like a 2 cent whore.

Conor still gave him a better fight than Robert Guerrero, Victor Ortiz, Manny and Andre Berto.

It's crazy cause no other MMA fighter will ever have that leverage to get a boxing fight of that caliber. Conor really does whatever he wants.

Won $50 of TWO different guys that actually thought McGregor would win. Literally the easiest money I've ever made in my life. I almost felt bad doing it. Almost.

Won $50 of TWO different guys that actually thought McGregor would win. Literally the easiest money I've ever made in my life. I almost felt bad doing it. Almost.
Me too man haha. Those damn nuthuggers actually made us some money.

No, this is brand new.
I'm certain I watched this on my cable box's VOD. Episode 5, right?

Might just be a new release online, but that clip of McGregor apologizing to White at the end has been around for months.

EDIT:

Screenshot_2017-12-01-22-52-29.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Won some good cash on friendly bets, a lot of welchers which was to be expected but still made more than half of my bets.

Conor still gave him a better fight than Robert Guerrero, Victor Ortiz, Manny and Andre Berto.
Floyd carried him to put on a show. It wasn't a real fight for him.

Fight went exactly how mystic ul said

Floyd chills
Conor gasses in 4 rounds
Floyd carries
Floyd gets serious in r8

Stops him in round 9 10

Not really, Mayweather let the fight go that way for the fans. Did you see Conor punches? Awful, Mayweather wasn't even trying to fight and Conor face was jacked and he was gas. I don't think Manny would give Conor those type of chances, Conor better be careful what he ask for.

Not really, Mayweather let the fight go that way for the fans. Did you see Conor punches? Awful, Mayweather wasn't even trying to fight and Conor face was jacked and he was gas. I don't think Manny would give Conor those type of chances, Conor better be careful what he ask for.

Floyd does that against every fighter, he lets them tire out if needed or if they give him the chance he takes over with jabs to the stomach and quick right hands in the early rounds but if he fights a guy that brings it from the early rounds he simply waits for them to run out of gas and ideas, conor never had any chance in this fight but the reality still stands, at least he brought something, did you see the guerrero, manny and ortiz fight? they didn't even bring shit in the early rounds. I could even add Canelo there for that matter. Maidana is another story, he hurt floyd in both fights and came to fight.

Neither of those guys had any chance really but they all did pretty horribly against Floyd.

Do you guys think Floyd takes an MMA match against Conor if they offer him the same deal? I mean.. everyone and their fucking grandmothers would buy the fight, even those who say the typical "I am not going to buy this circus!!! bring me RATON MACIAS VS RANDOM MEXICAN FIGHTER, IM A TRUE FAN!!" bullshit end up buying it anyways, it would probably outsell their boxing fight and if they both get ppv % as they obviously would then it would be good for both of them. Floyd could even ask for special "cro cop vs wandy 1" rules where conor is allowed to take him down but not do anything else after that and stand them up right away. Fuck, I am sure Floyd could get away with asking a no takedown policy where conor can use kicks and knees but 0 ground game. Conor would say yes to everything because he doesn't give a fuck as long as he gets paid and Floyd could pretty much make it competitive if the fight stays on the feet even if he is receiving leg kicks for a while. No way he wins but he would at least look as competitive as conor did in boxing and both would come off as real brave and all that shit.

I honestly do not see why this fight isn't happening, it would be the biggest combat sports event ever.

And just fucking imagine if Floyd knocks conor out, which is a possibility when you add MMA gloves and Conor's cardio into the equation.

I know it's a ridiculous idea but fuck... I like circus shit like this, make it happen.

"because hype doesn't win fights"

SHOWTIME SAVAGE

Do you guys think Floyd takes an MMA match against Conor if they offer him the same deal? I mean.. everyone and their fucking grandmothers would buy the fight, even those who say the typical "I am not going to buy this circus!!! bring me RATON MACIAS VS RANDOM MEXICAN FIGHTER, IM A TRUE FAN!!" bullshit end up buying it anyways, it would probably outsell their boxing fight and if they both get ppv % as they obviously would then it would be good for both of them. Floyd could even ask for special "cro cop vs wandy 1" rules where conor is allowed to take him down but not do anything else after that and stand them up right away. Fuck, I am sure Floyd could get away with asking a no takedown policy where conor can use kicks and knees but 0 ground game. Conor would say yes to everything because he doesn't give a fuck as long as he gets paid and Floyd could pretty much make it competitive if the fight stays on the feet even if he is receiving leg kicks for a while. No way he wins but he would at least look as competitive as conor did in boxing and both would come off as real brave and all that shit.

I honestly do not see why this fight isn't happening, it would be the biggest combat sports event ever.

And just fucking imagine if Floyd knocks conor out, which is a possibility when you add MMA gloves and Conor's cardio into the equation.

I know it's a ridiculous idea but fuck... I like circus shit like this, make it happen.
Floyd already said the UFC can't afford him lol

Back