Just released: ALL ACCESS: Mayweather vs. McGregor - Epilogue | SHOWTIME

Floyd already said the UFC can't afford him lol

Yeah... it woud look weird seeing a Conor vs Floyd main event with a 200 mill dollar payout split between both fighters right after a Paul Buentello fight for 50k.

Floyd beat Conor's ass like a 2 cent whore.

Conor still gave him a better fight than Robert Guerrero, Victor Ortiz, Manny and Andre Berto.

MAYBE. But If Floyd Boxed any of them like he decided to Box Conor then he probably would have lost to them. Floyd had zero respect for Conor's power or skill

Yeah... it woud look weird seeing a Conor vs Floyd main event with a 200 mill dollar payout split between both fighters right after a Paul Buentello fight for 50k.

LOL 200 million? It would take allot more then that. Floyd could rematch Manny for an easy 200 million. Conor knew he was going to get his ass kicked, but he took the fight because it would quadruple his networth. For Floyd to get his ass kicked in another sport the UFC would need to at least double his net worth

Also you are a moron if you think Floyd vs Conor would be the biggest combat event ever. You know whenever Ali fought the world would stop right? Ali fights were as big as the world cup

Floyd does that against every fighter

Floyd has never once in his career thrown up a basic peekaboo defense and just walked forward in a straight line like he did against Conor

i would pay for paul malignaggi - conor mcgregor MMA rules

Have we all not been punished enough with this stupid stunt booking?

Let's leave this black mark on combat sports in the past already.

the damage control from conor haters despite him losing LOL.

again, get help because your obsession is super unhealthy. nobody should have to go through life that upset.

Floyd does that against every fighter, he lets them tire out if needed or if they give him the chance he takes over with jabs to the stomach and quick right hands in the early rounds but if he fights a guy that brings it from the early rounds he simply waits for them to run out of gas and ideas, conor never had any chance in this fight but the reality still stands, at least he brought something, did you see the guerrero, manny and ortiz fight? they didn't even bring shit in the early rounds. I could even add Canelo there for that matter. Maidana is another story, he hurt floyd in both fights and came to fight.

Neither of those guys had any chance really but they all did pretty horribly against Floyd.

maidana got embarrassed in the rematch

maidana got embarrassed in the rematch

Not necessarily embarrassed considering that’s the fight where he actually rocked Floyd

Still lost easy compared to the first, that’s for sure

Boxing is light years away from fighting.
just repeating the same stupid things don t make you right
a real fight is completely different than boxing or mma
there are alot of rules in both sports, there is 0 rules in a streetfight,but given your posting history here i don t expect an intelligent answer coming from you

just repeating the same stupid things don t make you right
Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire.

a real fight is completely different than boxing or mma
there are alot of rules in both sports, there is 0 rules in a streetfight,but given your posting history here i don t expect an intelligent answer coming from you
By that logic, arm wrestling is equivalent to boxing in regards to fighting.

Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire.

By that logic, arm wrestling is equivalent to boxing in regards to fighting.
Ok....i didn’t know that you can use arm wrestling techniques in a fight lol

Because you compare boxing with arm wrestling
Don t tell me that boxing is as useless as arm wrestling in a real fight
Everybody who has some fight knowledge will tell you how footwork,basic boxing skills and head movement are more than enough in a fight
I won t act like a street fight expert but I know enough to tell you that if you try to grapple with the wrong guy he ll put his finger into your eyes or his buddy stomp you.
Knowing mma is great,knowing boxing is great but none of the two looks like a real street fight,not at all

Because you compare boxing with arm wrestling
Don t tell me that boxing is as useless as arm wrestling in a real fight
Everybody who has some fight knowledge will tell you how footwork,basic boxing skills and head movement are more than enough in a fight
I won t act like a street fight expert but I know enough to tell you that if you try to grapple with the wrong guy he ll put his finger into your eyes or his buddy stomp you.
Knowing mma is great,knowing boxing is great but none of the two looks like a real street fight,not at all
Thus you've just acknowledged that MMA is light years closer to fighting than boxing.

grapple with the wrong guy he ll put his finger into your eyes or his buddy stomp you.
Don't forget the atomic bomb.

Thus you've just acknowledged that MMA is light years closer to fighting than boxing.
I never said that,I personally think it s better suited to a street fight but a lot of stuff is completely useless
Would you said Mike Tyson was a bad fighter ?? Or maybe you think that Conor could have beat him in a fight ???

Back