Just released: ALL ACCESS: Mayweather vs. McGregor - Epilogue | SHOWTIME

I never said that,I personally think it s better suited to a street fight but a lot of stuff is completely useless
Would you said Mike Tyson was a bad fighter ?? Or maybe you think that Conor could have beat him in a fight ???
Tyson himself has said many times he would have to learn the ground game. Otherwise, this will happen:

Royce-priscas-UFC1_display_image.jpg

Tyson himself has said many times he would have to learn the ground game. Otherwise, this will happen:

Royce-priscas-UFC1_display_image.jpg
In an mma fight
I m talking about a real fight lol a street fight with no rules

In an mma fight
I m talking about a real fight lol a street fight with no rules
Hence why boxing is light years away from fighting.

MMA encompasses boxing. Everything that occurs in a boxing ring can occur in the octagon. However, the octagon has less restrictions and, therefore, will always be light years closer to a "real fight" than boxing. There is no way to overcome this fact.

Hence why boxing is light years away from fighting.

MMA encompasses boxing. Everything that occurs in a boxing ring can occur in the octagon. However, the octagon has less restrictions and, therefore, will always be light years closer to a "real fight" than boxing. There is no way to overcome this fact.

Dude I m sorry usually I would try to have a honest conversation but like I said before I think you are trolling me like you troll all the time parroting the things Conor say...

It's crazy cause no other MMA fighter will ever have that leverage to get a boxing fight of that caliber. Conor really does whatever he wants.

In Soviet Russia Cocaine controls you!

Dude I m sorry usually I would try to have a honest conversation but like I said before I think you are trolling me like you troll all the time parroting the things Conor say...
"MMA encompasses boxing. Everything that occurs in a boxing ring can occur in the octagon. However, the octagon has less restrictions and, therefore, will always be light years closer to a "real fight" than boxing. There is no way to overcome this fact."

This statement is trolling? How so?

"MMA encompasses boxing. Everything that occurs in a boxing ring can occur in the octagon. However, the octagon has less restrictions and, therefore, will always be light years closer to a "real fight" than boxing. There is no way to overcome this fact."

This statement is trolling? How so?
You just repeat everything everytime that s why I m having a hard time taking you seriously (even if what you say isn t crazy)

You just repeat everything everytime that s why I m having a hard time taking you seriously (even if what you say isn t crazy)
I have to repeat everything because people repeat the same lame arguments over and over. Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire.

I have to repeat everything because people repeat the same lame arguments over and over. Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire.
« Conor is so damn alpha » again and again is why I think you re nothing but a troll

Do you guys think Floyd takes an MMA match against Conor if they offer him the same deal? I mean.. everyone and their fucking grandmothers would buy the fight, even those who say the typical "I am not going to buy this circus!!! bring me RATON MACIAS VS RANDOM MEXICAN FIGHTER, IM A TRUE FAN!!" bullshit end up buying it anyways, it would probably outsell their boxing fight and if they both get ppv % as they obviously would then it would be good for both of them. Floyd could even ask for special "cro cop vs wandy 1" rules where conor is allowed to take him down but not do anything else after that and stand them up right away. Fuck, I am sure Floyd could get away with asking a no takedown policy where conor can use kicks and knees but 0 ground game. Conor would say yes to everything because he doesn't give a fuck as long as he gets paid and Floyd could pretty much make it competitive if the fight stays on the feet even if he is receiving leg kicks for a while. No way he wins but he would at least look as competitive as conor did in boxing and both would come off as real brave and all that shit.

I honestly do not see why this fight isn't happening, it would be the biggest combat sports event ever.

And just fucking imagine if Floyd knocks conor out, which is a possibility when you add MMA gloves and Conor's cardio into the equation.

I know it's a ridiculous idea but fuck... I like circus shit like this, make it happen.
The ufc will never pay a fighter 300+ million and be the B side of the negotiations.

Just take the L bro.

"When you gonna use your power?"
<{anton}>
Hahahahaha I'm amazed Conor punched like a 5 year old girl in that fight. Floyd said it before hand he had fought HARDER hitters but everyone wants to go crazy about a MMA dude who one clean knockout is from the ref kneeing the guy after.

Hahahahaha I'm amazed Conor punched like a 5 year old girl in that fight. Floyd said it before hand he had fought HARDER hitters but everyone wants to go crazy about a MMA dude who one clean knockout is from the ref kneeing the guy after.
People sleep on that knee lol

Floyd beat Conor's ass like a 2 cent whore.

Conor still gave him a better fight than Robert Guerrero, Victor Ortiz, Manny and Andre Berto.
He had to wait and even take punches in the face until Conor gassed.

Back