Just rewatched Floyd vs Manny and... I bet €1300 on Mcgregor

I think you did a good job betting on Mcgregor. Who would bet on an old, small man against an hungry lion?

glass chins in mma just made connie's punch look strong. in reality, even a pillow fist like floyd's is far stronger

So not only that you're plagued by the pernicious vice that is gambling, you're also extremely limited in your ability to think clearly. I sincerely hope you have a rich and sick grandparent to whom you have sucked up to the point of him/her considering you for inheritance, because otherwise - you're gonna be a bum all your life.

E4zfKCc.png

KYHbYPE.png

DNjpqWQ.png

yVU14AE.png
<Y2JSmirk>

Are you kidding me? I'm saying that anything less than a drubbing by Floyd will be a loss for Floyd and you want me to bet you Conor beats him??

You boxing purists/Conor haters are so far gone it's pathetic.
So are we you going to say conor won, because Floyd waited until the 10th round before he embarrassed him?

Never bet with your heart. Good cautionary tale about looking like a chump.

So are we you going to say conor won, because Floyd waited until the 10th round before he embarrassed him?

The fact that Conor gassed so hard in this fight is a disgrace. It is the last thing I expected given the elite medical and conditioning team they had brought in to insure this didn't happen.

I'll let you decide whether McG literally out-boxing (another thing I didn't think possible) Floyd when both men were fresh was a good look for Floyd.

Conor got stopped. Floyd won the fight. Would have looked better had he stopped McG earlier. Would have looked worse had it gone the distance. Not much more to say.

I also predicted Conor would not box again but jump back in to MMA quickly if he got embarrassed by Mayweather. I still believe that's going to happen. No more pro boxing for the Irishman. He needs to stick to where he came from.

I am extremely confident that it's going to be the straight left that drops Floyd. Conor's gonna throw that left hand and it's going to connect early. I have the same feeling I had before he fought Aldo and that feeling is getting stronger the closer we get to the fight. I'm telling you guys, he's going to do it. Berate me all you want.

giphy.gif

I have no doubt that when Conor lands this one it's going to drop him. Floyd might get up, but I firmly believe that once Conor hits him it will definitely be the end or the beginning of the end.

HB9zBd.gif

Back-fade-against-Eddie-Alvarez.gif

I'll post my betslip here in a little while. Gonna bet around 1k on Conor.

#edit: posted betslips

There we go.
Had originally planned to bet €200 on Conor win and €200 each on rounds 1-4, but these betting sites have a winning limit so could only bet a certain number. Probably because I was too late and too many people had bet on Conor. Ended up betting €1300 over 2 sites with 2 accounts.

Conor bless!

IKXa8bh.png

NRlzfI6.png

E4zfKCc.png

KYHbYPE.png

DNjpqWQ.png

yVU14AE.png
giphy.gif

So much cringe

Props to both men for giving us our money's worth. Sucks that Conor lost the match, but like I said I'm not bummed out at all. The guy gave it his best shot, but Floyd is just a boxing genius. Lost a little bit of money, but it's all good. Now on to the next one and hopefully this time in the UFC.

I am extremely confident that it's going to be the straight left that drops Floyd. Conor's gonna throw that left hand and it's going to connect early. I have the same feeling I had before he fought Aldo and that feeling is getting stronger the closer we get to the fight. I'm telling you guys, he's going to do it. Berate me all you want.

giphy.gif

I have no doubt that when Conor lands this one it's going to drop him. Floyd might get up, but I firmly believe that once Conor hits him it will definitely be the end or the beginning of the end.

HB9zBd.gif

Back-fade-against-Eddie-Alvarez.gif

I'll post my betslip here in a little while. Gonna bet around 1k on Conor.

#edit: posted betslips

There we go.
Had originally planned to bet €200 on Conor win and €200 each on rounds 1-4, but these betting sites have a winning limit so could only bet a certain number. Probably because I was too late and too many people had bet on Conor. Ended up betting €1300 over 2 sites with 2 accounts.

Conor bless!

IKXa8bh.png

NRlzfI6.png

E4zfKCc.png

KYHbYPE.png

DNjpqWQ.png

yVU14AE.png
RETARD ALERRRRRRRT!!!!!!!

Unlucky dude
You win some ya loose some gambling highs are the best though

Props to both men for giving us our money's worth. Sucks that Conor lost the match, but like I said I'm not bummed out at all. The guy gave it his best shot, but Floyd is just a boxing genius. Lost a little bit of money, but it's all good. Now on to the next one and hopefully this time in the UFC.
Respect for taking it like a man.

Back