Just rewatched Floyd vs Manny and... I bet €1300 on Mcgregor

Yeah Floyd should kick his ass. Obvious massive skill gap. But there really are not that many analysts that think Floyd is the greatest boxer in the history of the sport. Pretty much every Boxing annalist knows its SRR. Floyd is usually ranked around 15th

Just read this. Connects to question in my post above:

"It’s nothing personal or argumentative, but to have somebody fight the top fighter of our era with someone who hasn’t had one professional boxing match -- they’re out of their mind.” - Bob Arum

Just read this. Connects to question in my post above:

"It’s nothing personal or argumentative, but to have somebody fight the top fighter of our era with someone who hasn’t had one professional boxing match -- they’re out of their mind.” - Bob Arum

Definitely greatest of this generation (manny probably has an argument). Definitely not "the greatest boxer in the history of the sport"

How about "greatest boxer of his generation"? I've seen that in print a lot.

Yeah that's arguable. Even though he lost in the head to head competition, an argument could be made for Pacquiao too. Pac's resume is pretty damn stellar.

Are you kidding me? I'm saying that anything less than a drubbing by Floyd will be a loss for Floyd and you want me to bet you Conor beats him??

You boxing purists/Conor haters are so far gone it's pathetic.

It has nothing to do with any of that, I challenged you because I think you're a douche.

Conor will be showing looks and using distance in a way that will force Floyd to have to learn on the fly. In the course of that learning experience, Ladybeater will get tagged.

Meanwhile, Conor will have no learning on the fly happening on his part in this fight.

Thinking Floyd is gonna whoop Conor is irrational thinking? Conor fans are fucking off the charts delusional. Conor doesn't stand a chance against Floyd, this is common knowledge and I'm not going to act like he does, cause he doesn't. Dude got pieced up by Diaz, Conor won't even land a clean shot.
Yet you insulted the guy who also said Floyd will win with unnecessary rage.
Calm down dude, its just a fight.

I am extremely confident that it's going to be the straight left that drops Floyd. Conor's gonna throw that left hand and it's going to connect early. I have the same feeling I had before he fought Aldo and that feeling is getting stronger the closer we get to the fight. I'm telling you guys, he's going to do it. Berate me all you want.

giphy.gif

I have no doubt that when Conor lands this one it's going to drop him. Floyd might get up, but I firmly believe that once Conor hits him it will definitely be the end or the beginning of the end.

HB9zBd.gif

Back-fade-against-Eddie-Alvarez.gif

I'll post my betslip here in a little while. Gonna bet around 1k on Conor.

#edit: posted betslips

There we go.
Had originally planned to bet €200 on Conor win and €200 each on rounds 1-4, but these betting sites have a winning limit so could only bet a certain number. Probably because I was too late and too many people had bet on Conor. Ended up betting €1300 over 2 sites with 2 accounts.

Conor bless!

IKXa8bh.png

NRlzfI6.png

E4zfKCc.png

KYHbYPE.png

DNjpqWQ.png

yVU14AE.png
This is why Vegas makes so much money. Taking sucker bets. Haven't you ever heard" don't bet w/ your heart" ? Good luck

I'm not mad it's common sense this fight is the biggest con ever in combat sports
It's entertaining. Don't watch if you feel its just a con, simple as that. Common sense should tell you if this fight is just a con then its a waste of time insulting people for having different opinions than you about it.

I can only recall once when Floyd has been knocked down and that wasn't really a knock down...vs. Chop Chop

Judah has a legit knockdown against Floyd but the referee missed it. Its not like Floyd was hurt or anything but Judah catched him with a right hook when Floyd was off balance and his glove touched the canvas.

It's entertaining. Don't watch if you feel its just a con, simple as that. Common sense should tell you if this fight is just a con then its a waste of time insulting people for having different opinions than you about it.

That's why I check this part of the forums about once a week or so. If a fight is only happening because of money, it's a con job.

This is going to be the easiest 5k+ I've ever earned. Let's go Mcgregor!

Good luck

I have the polar opposite bet that you have so i dont really wish you that much luck

I have money on Mayweather to win by decision and to win every single round

I have $306 on McGregor for the KO!

May the force be with us!

IMG_1106.GIF

i wish i had 1300 dollars in monopoly money to piss right down the fucking drain

you're a mark

Back