Just rewatched Silva vs Griffin

dawzz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What a great performance that was from The Spider against the former LHW champ Forrest Griffin(Who was just coming off losing his belt to Rashad) who had nothing for Silva
tenor.gif

giphy.gif

jBpjqzeGumBT0M_bfPeqgLaqdiQ5msk8ZM6VfPkFjXI.gif

One of the best performances ever if not the best performance from The Spider .
Respect where its due
<{silvanormal}>

GOAT MMA striker and it's not even close
GOAT counter striker for sure. His refusal to lead in the vast majority of his fights gives me pause calling him the undisputed best striker in MMA.

Fantastic performance all the same. Griffin had no business in that cage, which I guess he realized as soon as it was done. Lol.

silva%20v%20franklin%20dance.gif

Nobody has ever done the things in the cage that Silva did.
inb4 noobs calling Rich Franklin (or Forrest Griffin) bums.

Regardless of his p e d use, that performance was unbelievable. One of the best performances ever.

I guess I've been around too long because I don't really need to re-watch that fight

Forrest probably shouldn't have even been allowed to fight.

Guy was taking xanax and was going through some shit at the time.

Loved that sequence where he was bobbin and weavin and then just blasts Forrest. Everyone knows what I'm talking about I'm sure. That was some matrix shit. Shit happened like 10 years ago and we are still adoring it. That's one reason he's The Goat. I wish we could see prime Silva vs. Jon Jones, that fight could be argued every which way

Very common in boxing.

You don't get kneed and kicked in the face in boxing. Much easier to bob and weave when you don't have to worry about all that.

To this day I have never seen anything like that in the sport ever. Silva Toyed with him to such an embarrassing degree, he basically made Forrest never want to fight again.

Back