Just rewatched the biggest MMA fight of all time

Danis_champ

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I can feel the tension through my laptop screen..13 years later I can feel how much this fight meant at the time. Shame I didn't see this live lol. Shame I didn't even know that MMA existed.
Two badasses. No midgets no manlets just two big guys throwing BOMBS. Had Fedor retired after this fight he'd still be the greatest of all time. This fight cemented his greatness

FEDOR WAS AN ABSOLUTE MONSTER IN HIS PRIME

This isn't Hendo-Shogun....?

This kick <DCWhoa>
b6cd4ecc325c0d1dc89adee9590b8058.jpg

Fedor stalking Crocop around the ring before taking him down was a beautiful thing. Great fight, hespect to both.

Fedor the GOAT.

fedor-emelianenko-1.jpg

Still to this day my most anticipated MMA of all time and up there top 3 of all combat sports.

Only Pride event I ever watched live was Fedor vs Randleman in 2004, everything else was either vhs tapes people had or just reading the results online.

He wanted to fuck him up for beating up his lil big brother

Fedor is so badass he wanted to beat Cro Cop in his own game lol. When else have you seen Fedor throw highkick? He wanted to pay back for Aleks I think. :)
He won in large part by spending half the fight on top of cro cop. He beat cro cop at his game.

That fight was amazing, but the biggest mma fight of all time is GSP vs Penn 2.

This promo video still gives me chills

Warning: graphic war footage and dead bodies are shown in first minute of video

There are only one kind of people more annoying than Pride nutjobs, Pride nutjobs that didn't even watched mma back in the day and still make it bigger than it was.

Biggest fight in mma history is going to happen October 6.

There are only one kind of people more annoying than Pride nutjobs, Pride nutjobs that didn't even watched mma back in the day and still make it bigger than it was.

Biggest fight in mma history is going to happen October 6.

Thank you for making this stupid post. Now I can block you and make sherdog a better place, as someone like you offers nothing.

Last edited:
Those Pride posters......they don't make em like that anymore.

I can feel the tension through my laptop screen..13 years later I can feel how much this fight meant at the time. Shame I didn't see this live lol. Shame I didn't even know that MMA existed.
Two badasses. No midgets no manlets just two big guys throwing BOMBS. Had Fedor retired after this fight he'd still be the greatest of all time. This fight cemented his greatness

FEDOR WAS AN ABSOLUTE MONSTER IN HIS PRIME

Came into the thread prepared to say, fuck no, it was Fedor vs Crocop but now my faith in this place is somewhat restored.

Back