Just rewatched Valentina Shevchenko vs Amanda Nunes

why would anyone voluntarily re-watch that fight?

Scored it 49-46 for Valentina , amanda took her down in the fifth but she didnt do anything , valentina actually outstruck her and even did more work from the bottom. nunes was way bigger than valentina that was the only thing where she had advantage over valentina. amanda skilset is so fucking bad .
2 3 4 5 bullet
Who gives a fuck, shit's in the past or do you feel lonely and need people to agree with you so you don't feel alone?

Scored it 49-46 for Valentina , amanda took her down in the fifth but she didnt do anything , valentina actually outstruck her and even did more work from the bottom. nunes was way bigger than valentina that was the only thing where she had advantage over valentina. amanda skilset is so fucking bad .
2 3 4 5 bullet

They were both a pile of dung in that fight. Neither showed any urgency to win. That said, Nunes destroyed Rousey and Tate. I don’t count Valentina’s last fight because that girl had NO business being in the UFC. Pena overlooked her and got submitted, and Holm lost a decision.

Valentina more-often-than-not wins point-fighting decisions

I wonder who I'd rather watch...

Might be different at 125 lbs.
So far it has been.
Valentina's win over Priscilla Cachoeira at 125 lbs sure wasn't by anything one would call point-fighting.

They were both a pile of dung in that fight. Neither showed any urgency to win. That said, Nunes destroyed Rousey and Tate. I don’t count Valentina’s last fight because that girl had NO business being in the UFC. Pena overlooked her and got submitted, and Holm lost a decision.
discrediting her for pena and holm fight ? holly is a 45-er who got schooled by a 25-er in valentina you gotta respect valentina for just fighting bigger girls than her let alone for beating them.

Close fight but...

Who has a better resume? Mandy Nunes!

Who is more fun to watch? Mandy Nunes!

Who has a cooler weigh in mask? Guess.

MANDY NUNES!

Which one can fish and hunt for her own food, then cook it? And dances?

discrediting her for pena and holm fight ? holly is a 45-er who got schooled by a 25-er in valentina you gotta respect valentina for just fighting bigger girls than her let alone for beating them.

This is something that does not get mentioned enough. Her first fight in the UFC against then #5 ranked Kaufman she took on eight days notice and weighed in at 133. There are SW's who walk around weighing more than her.

You had to be damn bored to rewatch that fight.

Amanda more-often-than-not batters her opponents
Valentina more-often-than-not wins point-fighting decisions

I wonder who I'd rather watch...

But she didnt batter Val. It turned into a kickboxing point fighting match. I scored it for Val

But she didnt batter Val. It turned into a kickboxing point fighting match. I scored it for Val

She definitely fought that one safe and it was a shitty fight. But Amanda is usually consistent with the (extremely rare) WMMA violence.

Someone seems like they're Only Here for Hating Valentina

He's ok. He doesnt like her for whatever reasons and thats his prerogative.

I would have gone to her meet and greet Friday and the fan expo on Saturdays but I had to study for my nursing boards on this past Monday. I missed BJs no gi seminar too.

She definitely fought that one safe and it was a shitty fight. But Amanda is usually consistent with the (extremely rare) WMMA violence.

Yes, she usually brings it. But that's indicative how much she respected Val's countersriking game. It was an extremely close fight regardless who won.

Back