Just saw Brock on WWE Raw

MUSTKILL

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Flipping through channels I saw Brock was on raw and decided to watch.
Paul Heyman doing his thing and some giant roided Indian guy and his two regular size buddies come in the ring to teach Brock yoga or some shit.
Brock proceeds to toss these guys like nothing, including the giant Indian. I've seen pro wrestling before but the way he was throwing these guys was insane.
Just gives you an idea of what he could do if he snapped and attacked regular size people.

You do realize that the opponents help out with the throws, right? Either way you are right. The man is not normal, roidz or not

EDIT: thought the thread would be about his shrinkage but I am dissapoint

You do realize that the opponents help out with the throws, right? Either way you are right. The man is not normal, roidz or not
That's the thing, I know how these moves work. Brock was just picking them up like parents pick up children. The gif I linked wasn't even the brutal ones.

Flipping through channels I saw Brock was on raw and decided to watch.

tenor.gif

No way man. If your average sherdogger at 5’9 153 pounds punched Brock he world curl up and run away. I know this because he did it against Shane Carwin and Cain Velasquez.

That's the thing, I know how these moves work. Brock was just picking them up like parents pick up children. The gif I linked wasn't even the brutal ones.
<mma4>

Sure “flipping through channels” it’s okay to be a WWE fan this just the wrong forum

It's true. This throw isn't necessarily impressive, because as you said, the opponent actually jumps into the throw. Not only does it look more impressive, but it's actually safer.

I just saw the last couple minutes of RAW. I missed the part with Brock I guess, but they had Ronda Rousey. She looked like she was about to have a seizure. Her face was exploding with 1000 facial tics which made her look more bizarre than angry. I mean, I don't know anyone who looks like that when they get angry, do you? They said she was "injured" but if so, why did she run into the ring?

Flipping through the channels I seen Debbie does Dallas . weird how that happens

I hope that guy's neck is okay.

The singh brothers werent really contributing to those German suplexes tbh. He lifted them off of their feet before starting motion of the throw.

Back