Just saw this clip of Ronda on WWE and wow it's so cringe.....

This.

"Oooh look! A dumb ass Ronda WWE clip. Let me show everybody over at Sherdog how cool I am by pretending it's stupid and I don't watch it."

What a retarded assumption. You cry babies can go make your own threads ffs.

Well it's a little subjective since some people might find all of it to be cringe.
fair enough
This is actually something interesting to look at instead of shit acting and pathetic attempts at looking like you are fighting.
ya. the over the top aerodynamics and hyper-athletic stuff definitely took over classic worked fighting, starting in the 50's and culminating with Vince & WWF taking over the wrestling world. it's evident that tv viewers wanted to be wow'd.

frankly it's akin to what TUF did with MMA. fighting wasn't enough to bring the fans. they needed drunken spritzing. they needed to be entertained in ways that fighting alone didn't do. maybe there are holes in this metaphor - i haven't thought the whole thing through yet.

i acknowledge that RR is probably the worst of all worlds - not aerodynamic / over-the-top athletic outrageousness that fans expect today (yet), but also not quality worked fighting of yesteryear.

cheers.

Yeah but what did you expect, her "acting" is atrocious and looks like she needs the choreography to be really slowed down in order to do it which in turn makes it look awful.

Back