Just snorted a line of DAZN....

HardasNAILZ

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
WOW! That shit is potent stuff.

Pure power. This is what real money gets you

TAKING OVER BOXING.

Spence, Garcia, Thurman, Deontay, Charlos, Manny, Floyd, in fact any boxer worth anything in this sport, ask for a tester, you won’t be disappointed.

i am sure other fighters are raising eyebrows at dazn after canelo's payday / contract.

HBO dropped out but a more powerful and dedicated network just stepped in its place. Showtime isnt gonna have it any easier.

also I like AK and Barak.

Random thought

I never realized kell brook called his fists chocolate brownies that goofy little man. He also talks hella goofy lol.

Kinda funny tho. Hangs out with prince i guess?

Random thought

I never realized kell brook called his fists chocolate brownies that goofy little man. He also talks hella goofy lol.

They’re from a city called Sheffield and they all talk like that, fckin northern fairies. Terrible accent but it used to be a really good night out back in the day

After hearing Canelo signed and seeing their upcoming line up, I think I am going to have to fork over the cheddah. I still will NOT be getting ESPN+ or whatever their/Top Rank's app is named.

After hearing Canelo signed and seeing their upcoming line up, I think I am going to have to fork over the cheddah. I still will NOT be getting ESPN+ or whatever their/Top Rank's app is named.
I’ve signed up for the year and I’m loving it. Just between MMA and boxing there’s almost more than I can watch. I get the feeling we are entering a kind of Golden Age in combat sports. Who knows how long it will last, but let’s enjoy it while it’s here.

I’ve signed up for the year and I’m loving it. Just between MMA and boxing there’s almost more than I can watch. I get the feeling we are entering a kind of Golden Age in combat sports. Who knows how long it will last, but let’s enjoy it while it’s here.

considering that sometimes I drop 20 dollars on a single 22oz craft beer, and other stupid shit; I think I can justify signing up for this.

I just wish that on their website had a more organized calendar of upcoming events. Even typing in DAZN calendar into google doesn't have anything reliable and/or efficient

considering that sometimes I drop 20 dollars on a single 22oz craft beer, and other stupid shit; I think I can justify signing up for this.

I just wish that on their website had a more organized calendar of upcoming events. Even typing in DAZN calendar into google doesn't have anything reliable and/or efficient

If you join DAZN, they have a scheduling portion of their app for your phone. It'll even send you reminders the day of the event so you don't miss it.

What a shit name, surely they could have chosen something which rolls off the tongue.

Random thought

He's got a very camp voice.

What a shit name, surely they could have chosen something which rolls off the tongue.

I think they pronounce it "Da Zone". Sounds dumb to me, too. But at least it wasn't some cheesy reference like everything else in combat sports; "On The Ropes", "In This Corner", "Bloody Elbow", etc.

We could be watching "Swollen Knuckle TV". I guess DAZN isn't so bad.

Eddie is kicking arse. And literally taking names. Lol.

If I was gonna bet on anyone it would be Eddie.

How do you pronounce DAZN?

Rogan saind in his podcast that it was "Da Zone". I mentally pronounce it a "Dazz'n".

How do you pronounce DAZN?

Rogan saind in his podcast that it was "Da Zone". I mentally pronounce it a "Dazz'n".

I’ve heard “Da Zone” a few times in their own material. I was calling it “Days Inn” before that.

Back