Just wanna let you guys know how ridiculous you sound about Jon Jones

ewww21

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Here you have a guy who beats the ever loving piss out of 220+ lb men for a living, has ended legends careers, probably shit on YOUR favorite fighter at one point, and changed the scope of MMA as a sport in its entirety by existing, and you all sit on your computers, typing away with your cheeto covered fingers, talking about how he's a scared little pussy lol...

Might be a liar, there's a chance he's a cheater, and I know for a fact he isn't the best person. But what he isn't is a fucking bum. Get it right.

He's killed your God DC twice. Let it go and give it the respect it deserves.

"Might be a chance he's a cheater"

<36>

Here you have a guy who beats the ever loving piss out of 220+ lb men for a living, has ended legends careers, probably shit on YOUR favorite fighter at one point, and changed the scope of MMA as a sport in its entirety by existing, and you all sit on your computers, typing away with your cheeto covered fingers, talking about how he's a scared little pussy lol...

Might be a liar, there's a chance he's a cheater, and I know for a fact he isn't the best person. But what he isn't is a fucking bum. Get it right.

Ok thanks for letting us know I can sleep peacefully now

Wait till ArmBarabara comes in to call him juicehead n says you're a goof for defending him. Meanwhile hes swallowing loads from Chael. Irony n hypocrisy is strong on these forums

"and I know for a fact that he isn't a good person"

Yet you still support him?

And that's on top of the fact that the rest of the world that isn't naive knows he is guilty as far as peds and cheating goes?

What does that say about you?

Jon Jones is a junkie, a cheater and a snitch who shouldn't be allowed to compete in any professional sport for the rest of his life.

PowerlessSecondhandAtlanticridleyturtle-small.gif

The hatred of Jon Jones has spawned the "Natty GOAT" discussions which is possibly the stupidest thing I've ever seen.

The 16-year old boys who think GSP and Paulo Costa are natty seem to have a severe hatred for Jones.

Well that he's a good fighter goes without saying, the issues lie in literally everything else you wrote
<Fedor23>

"and I know for a fact that he isn't a good person"

Yet you still support him?

And that's on top of the fact that the rest of the world that isn't naive knows he is guilty as far as peds and cheating goes?

What does that say about you?
That I don't give a shit cause I like to watch fights lol.

Imagine caring about what they do when they aren't fighting. As long as he isn't trafficking humans, being a pedophile, killing people, or raping people, who cares. Sniffing coke and getting in car accidents aren't enough to exactly say he's evil personified.

Wait till ArmBarabara comes in to call him juicehead n says you're a goof for defending him. Meanwhile hes swallowing loads from Chael. Irony n hypocrisy is strong on these forums
The fact that half of these guys are Pride fanboys or fanboys of the old guard of mma is enough to see hypocrisy lol.

I do not think Jon is scarred of anybody. But I think he is a bum.
Almost killing a person in car accident and then fleeing.
Yup, he is a bum. He can beat Thanos for all I care, still a bum.

"He's killed your God DC twice" lol so decisions = death
I like Jon and DC and don't know what the fuck your talking about. Jon has beat DC twice, once cheating and once on cocaine. Still impressive but your shitty thread isn't bud.

The fact that half of these guys are Pride fanboys or fanboys of the old guard of mma is enough to see hypocrisy lol.

I dont care if he or anyone else juices. I just want to see good fights/fighters. He is one of the best ever so I want to watch jbj compete.

Its funny how people cry about how roid usage by a fighter will cause so much damage. Ppl been roiding n fighting forever, no deaths yet bc of it. I mean we are watching people bash each others brains in. The notion that you (sherdoggers) actually care about their well being is laughable at best

I don't even like DC, but Jones is still a scumbag for lying and cheating in the sport.

Back