Just wanted to say ducked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to SCADA? Is he reincarnated?
He needs to be. Also those tool belts Cherdawg and Wolves with Keys. Our battles were legendaryish.

Sad thread, made by a sad little man with an ugly wife.

Donald-Trump-Confused-Face-2015-Republican-Debate.gif

The truth is stranger than fiction...
Maybe each human being lives in a unique world, a private world different from those inhabited and experienced by all other humans. . . If reality differs from person to person, can we speak of reality singular, or shouldn't we really be talking about plural realities? And if there are plural realities, are some more true (more real) than others? What about the world of a schizophrenic? Maybe it's as real as our world. Maybe we cannot say that we are in touch with reality and he is not, but should instead say, His reality is so different from ours that he can't explain his to us, and we can't explain ours to him. The problem, then, is that if subjective worlds are experienced too differently, there occurs a breakdown in communication ... and there is the real illness...

Maybe each human being lives in a unique world, a private world different from those inhabited and experienced by all other humans. . . If reality differs from person to person, can we speak of reality singular, or shouldn't we really be talking about plural realities? And if there are plural realities, are some more true (more real) than others? What about the world of a schizophrenic? Maybe it's as real as our world. Maybe we cannot say that we are in touch with reality and he is not, but should instead say, His reality is so different from ours that he can't explain his to us, and we can't explain ours to him. The problem, then, is that if subjective worlds are experienced too differently, there occurs a breakdown in communication ... and there is the real illness...

Look at this motherfucker giving me a lecture about solipsism...

You would cry stalker while tagging me to come look at you
you came and you..well you are a shitty poster who creeps most people out here...so kudos to you on that one...do you post from a prison computer...

you came and you..well you are a shitty poster who creeps most people out here...so kudos to you on that one...do you post from a prison computer...

You keep forgetting what OT is

Don't call posters out if you can't hang around and actually say something

This whole "you're so dumb you're actually replying to me" forum tactic is as old as the internet

You keep forgetting what OT is

Don't call posters out if you can't hang around and actually say something

This whole "you're so dumb you're actually replying to me" forum tactic is as old as the internet
Lol...so you have the OT figured out...I am glad you are lucid in your autistic ways...again run along lap dog...when I need something you can fetch it...

Lol...so you have the OT figured out...I am glad you are lucid in your autistic ways...again run along lap dog...when I need something you can fetch it...

For a guy who claims to want nothing to do with me, you're juggling three threads trying to draw my attention

For a guy who claims to want nothing to do with me, you're juggling three threads trying to draw my attention
*pats on head

So what is your reply to creeping and asking about personal information on posters here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back