Just watched Fight Science...

Raiders then :p

might've been 15yrs since I watched it :D

Friggin stupid show, that stupid TKD guy chopping the gel dummy to pieces was just fucking stupid, he gives it a few big shitty chops then starts hacking at the thing for no fucking reason until theres nothign left.

Acexwanderer said:
Friggin stupid show, that stupid TKD guy chopping the gel dummy to pieces was just fucking stupid, he gives it a few big shitty chops then starts hacking at the thing for no fucking reason until theres nothign left.
Someone with enough experience should have been able to cut through that balistic gel dummy with ease. His cuts were pathetic.

My favorite Asian weapon is sai. Wish I'd seen the vid y'all're talkin' about, but then agian, I would've been disappointed as well...

Acexwanderer said:

i liked that program, and that TKD guy looked pretty strong, after that it got me thinking why are there no Ninja's in MMA

All of it is crap period dude.

Weaponry ancient wise isn't well documented by historians, so idiots who think cause they watched a few Kung Fu movies are cool?

Come on. It's all crap..

The only weapon you need (according to bas rutten)

Is.......

RIght Cross, Left Hook!

AMEN...

Unless you're a pussy and need a weapon!

Um... weaponry is pretty damn well documented my friend, in most major cultures throughout the world. Do you think they fought wars and battles with their bare hands? And I guess cops and soldiers are pussy's because they need a weapon? lol

Weapons >>>>>>>>> Right Cross, left Hook! anyday.

Um... weaponry is pretty damn well documented my friend, in most major cultures throughout the world. Do you think they fought wars and battles with their bare hands? And I guess cops and soldiers are pussy's because they need a weapon? lol

Weapons >>>>>>>>> Right Cross, left Hook! anyday.

They are, but not for that exakt reason.

Did anyone notice how the ninja's name was Glen. Haha Glen the Ninja.

Weapons are a important part in martial arts.

All of it is crap period dude.

Weaponry ancient wise isn't well documented by historians, so idiots who think cause they watched a few Kung Fu movies are cool?

Come on. It's all crap..

The only weapon you need (according to bas rutten)

Is.......

RIght Cross, Left Hook!

AMEN...

Unless you're a pussy and need a weapon!

or if someone pulls out a weapon on you...

Lol @ Glen the ninja. Sounds like sth on cartoon network

Back