Just watched Till vs Cerrone......

Ypu obviously didnt see the fight then, Till completely outclassed him until he popped his shoulder before the 3rd round
shouldn't have had to go 3 rounds with him. everyone needs to slow down the Till train. He is a good fighter but he has not been tested yet

Yeah, that could come back to bite him, we'll have to see, but I just think he's way too big for Jorge, while being a really clean striker, and very very good at spacial awareness. It's like Kovalev vs. a super middleweight to me. I just don't think Jorge's legit big enough to deal with that power, and Jorge does get hit more than some people think he does.

But I am exaggerating a bit when I say he has no chance, whatsoever, of course he has a chance, but I just don't see him winning.
Till was just dropping long left hands on cowboy, that shit wont work on masvidal his boxing defense is as slick aa everybody thinks, that predictable 1-2 from the southpaw is shit Cubans have.been dealing with since they were children, masvidal has been boxing his whole life, kj noons standup looked far more deadly than tills at times, kj nooms would probably fuck cerrone up on the feet just as fast, and masvidal recked noons.

You're just memorized by the fight, litterally rda did the same thing to cowboy much faster.

God damn it, why can't a prospect ever have a good win without suddenly being proclaimed as TBE.

He looked great against Cerrone, that doesn't mean he's beating Masvidal or Wonderboy easily ffs.

Till was just dropping long left hands on cowboy, that shit wont work on masvidal his boxing defense is as slick aa everybody thinks, that predictable 1-2 from the southpaw is shit Cubans have.been dealing with since they were children, masvidal has been boxing his whole life, kj noons standup looked far more deadly than tills at times, kj nooms would probably fuck cerrone up on the feet just as fast, and masvidal recked noons.

You're just memorized by the fight, litterally rda did the same thing to cowboy much faster.

That's all Till needed to do. I don't think you realize how hard this guy hits. Cerrone went into immediate, holy shit, this guy can KO my ass, mode, after his first swing, or connection. Forgot which. You're really underestimating this guy's size and power.

And masvidal isnt that slick bruv. He gets hit clean more than a slickster should.

That's all Till needed to do. I don't think you realize how hard this guy hits. Cerrone went into immediate, holy shit, this guy can KO my ass, mode, after his first swing, or connection. Forgot which. You're really underestimating this guy's size and power.

And masvidal isnt that slick bruv. He gets hit clean more than a slickster should.
No bro you're gassing it up WAY too much, have you seen his previous fights?
He didn't even drop cerrone and he landed cleanly multiple times, cerrone turtled up and dropped to his knees and QUIT just like he did vs dos anjos.

Matt brown actually dropped cowboy with one shot, masvidal actually dropped cowboy.
Till landed multiple clean shots before cowboy shelled up and quit.

Im sorry but masvidal is a completely different fighter than cerrone, he wont stand straight up, not moving his head eating the same left hand, i think you're reaching.

I think its a good fight, someone with good boxing, long punches, and pressure is nightmare for cowboy, not masvidal.
Masvisal is slick, you're talking about someone who has had 42 mma fights against monsters in strikeforce, ufc ect, and he's only been tkod once...in 42 fights..
Cowboy has been outstruck many times, when jorge loses its SD usually

No bro you're gassing it up WAY too much, have you seen his previous fights?
He didn't even drop cerrone and he landed cleanly multiple times, cerrone turtled up and dropped to his knees and QUIT just like he did vs dos anjos.

Matt brown actually dropped cowboy with one shot, masvidal actually dropped cowboy.
Till landed multiple clean shots before cowboy shelled up and quit.

Im sorry but masvidal is a completely different fighter than cerrone, he wont stand straight up, not moving his head eating the same left hand, i think you're reaching.

I think its a good fight, someone with good boxing, long punches, and pressure is nightmare for cowboy, not masvidal.
Masvisal is slick, you're talking about someone who has had 42 mma fights against monsters in strikeforce, ufc ect, and he's only been tkod once...in 42 fights..
Cowboy has been outstruck many times, when jorge loses its SD usually

OK, bro, whatever you think. I respect your stance, but you're underestimating how damn big Till is, and how much Masvidal gets hit. It's also called fighting to your competition. You do know a lot of fighters work on things during certain fights, and even try to get in ring/cage time, just for experience, and also fight to competition. What we've learned thus far is, you give Till a high profile fight, and a big platform (fight pass, but big for him), and he'll perform like a stud. Let's see how he does from here, but from my eyes, the guy is super legit, and too big for Masvidal.

And this guy doesn't move like a bigger WW that's not as quick as the smaller WW guys like RDA, Masvidal, etc. His spacial awareness is on that upper tier/elite level. You'll see Masvidal not lay a glove on the kid, while he's getting wiped up.

OK, bro, whatever you think. I respect your stance, but you're underestimating how damn big Till is, and how much Masvidal gets hit. It's also called fighting to your competition. You do know a lot of fighters work on things during certain fights, and even try to get in ring/cage time, just for experience, and also fight to competition. What we've learned thus far is, you give Till a high profile fight, and a big platform (fight pass, but big for him), and he'll perform like a stud. Let's see how he does from here, but from my eyes, the guy is super legit, and too big for Masvidal.

And this guy doesn't move like a bigger WW that's not as quick as the smaller WW guys like RDA, Masvidal, etc. His spacial awareness is on that upper tier/elite level. You'll see Masvidal not lay a glove on the kid, while he's getting wiped up.
You must be british.. Am i right?
Too big yea ok bro
They both have a 74 inch reach but he wont lay a glove on him...
Hes two inches taller damm bro huge..
Yea hes easily 20lbs bigger, but for what? Jorges the better grappler, i would argue damian maia is bigger than till and way.better grappling, and he had trouble holding him down..
So whats tills size good for?
Its going to be a striking match and jorge has litterally fought taller and longer guys...you're not looking at the facts you're jumping to conclusions

Masvidal has never been wiped up on the feet but tills going to do it...yea ok bro, rda did the same thing but quicker, guess he beats masvidal, since cowboy and mas are the same fighter

lol

giphy.gif

Jorge would fuck this kid up beyond recognition
i like jorge but size difference would be ridiculous. Cerrone looked 20 lbs smaller against till. mas isn't a power puncher either tbh, i think till would win a decision via constant pressure.

woodley is a placeholder champ. all he did was outlast the old guard.
Ok, if we can agree that Weidman is a place holder champ, but how many does he have to win? Can you HONESTLY call a guy who has DEFENDED 4-5 times a place holder champ still??? I mean, eventually your hate needs to be replaced with rational thoughts.

So 1 more win and he's legit???

Also, what do you call conor or someone who has never defended? I don't really understand how you can fairly distinguish with that train of thought.

Too big yea ok bro
Yea hes easily 20lbs bigger, but for what? Jorges the better grappler, i would argue damian maia is bigger than till and way.better grappling, and he had trouble holding him down..
Its going to be a striking match and jorge has litterally fought taller and longer guys...you're not looking at the facts you're jumping to conclusions

Masvidal has never been wiped up on the feet but tills going to do it...yea ok bro, rda did the same thing but quicker, guess he beats masvidal, since cowboy and mas are the same fighter
Jorges in his 30's with 42 fights and countless street fights , i wouldnt be shocked to see a big strong young 24 year old beating him .

Hard fights matter and wear and tear add up and jorge is undersized and a bit shop worn you have ti add that into this fantasy fight .

Jorges in his 30's with 42 fights and countless street fights , i wouldnt be shocked to see a big strong young 24 year old beating him .

Hard fights matter and wear and tear add up and jorge is undersized and a bit shop worn you have ti add that into this fantasy fight .
Thompson is a far tougher matchup for jorge than till by far.

Till presents nothing jorge hasn't seen

Too big yea ok bro

No, I'm not British, bruv. I'm just saying, Tull's striking is super clean, and he's a really big WW, while Jorge is one of the smaller WWs in the division, and I don't really know if it's fair to say Jorge's the better grappler. Remember, Till has been fighting in Brazil for the majority of his pro career, and you know his grappling, and BJJ's been tested for sure over there. Not saying he's the better grappler, but just don't think whatever grappling advantage Jorge might have will really come into play if these 2 were to fight. And the reason why I bring up his size 8s because did you see how easily he got up after Cerrone took him down? It was almost instantaneously, and like it was a legit LW trying to hold down a legit WW. And just his movement, and his awareness of the distance game, even agaisnt a really crafty, and veteran Muay Thai style MMA fighter as good as Cerrone was impeccable, smooth, and like he was the veteran, fighting a younger, and less experienced fighter/striker.
And like I said, his power, which comes from his accuracy, and technique is something serious at WW. I brought up how Cerrone knew immediatley the type of power, accuracy, and stand up skills the kid had, after either a punch attempt, a grazing shot, or a landed punch. He knew right away how quickly Till can close the distance. It's like he was genuinely shocked at how sudden the strike came. I'll give Cerrone more credit, since he's such a stud, and that he is a highly experienced fighter, and narrow it down to not having watched any tape on Till, and not knowing how advanced his striking, and movement is. But, I'm not gonna say that was the only reason. I think a big reason why was that Till is just that good as well, and like he said after the fight, when you're in there with him, you're not the one dictating the pace, or range. He's the one that's gonna dictate the way the fight goes, and at what range.

Also, every single time Cowboy threw, or landed a kick, Till immediatley threw his left hand counter, or it landed. And you could tell Cowboy was feeling those shots, and was worried about how fast, and sudden they were coming. Till played it perfectly agaisnt Cowboy, and used a grrat gameplan. He just knew what to do in there, and no, I'm not over hyping, or exxagerating what I saw, and being a prisoner of the moment. Till looked absolutely amazing in there, and he took out Cowboy in the 2st round, and not with the usual body shot that seems to always be the shot that takes him out early, but from some accurate bombs.

The kid is the truth, and like I said, if he fought Jorge, he would land bombs, and hurt him. You can tell he's the type to elevate his game to another level when it's a big moment, or against a big/highly ranked name. And yeah, they have the same reach, but I just think Till is better at cutting the cage off, and moving you to where he wants you to be at, to land what he needs to land. And again, his defense was freaking clean, and was always in the correct range, and place he needed to be at to avoid Cowboy's strikes.

And I'm gonna bring this up again, because this is the biggest factor in the fight, if they do fight each other, assuming Jorge even gets past Wonderboy, which I don't think he does, and that's gonna be a major factor. I don't think Jorge will be able to land his best, and preferred strikes, and if he does, I don't think he's gonna be able to hurt Till, in order to keep him off of him, and earning his respect, while Till will be in position to land what he wants, and have the power and accuracy in order to hurt, and probably even finish Jorge.

I honestly don't think grappling will play a big factor, or any type of factor between the two, and I have a feeling if they fought, Till would soemhow get Jorge to bang with him, or try and prove that he has the better boxing/striking. And Jorge's gonna find out that he's not big enough, or skilled enough to outstrike, or beat Till.

Again, just my opinion, and I respect yours. And honestly, it may seem like I'm giving Jorge no chance, since I did say that, but I'm exxagerating a little bit. Jorge could absolutely win, but IMO, the style match up favors Till, and so does the size factor as well, which I think will play a very big factor (pardon the pun).

And I also think Wonderboy is a bad style matchup for Jorge, and he doesn't get past Wonderboy either. And I really like Jorge, and really like his style of fighting, because my favorite guys are the more boxing heavy strikers, that can also wrestle, and grapple when need be.

But good debating, this is just my opinion, and breakdown, and I'm sticking to it. Of course, if Jorge surprises the hell out of me, and just blows Wonderboy out of the water, of course, I'm gonna have a different assessment of the fight.

Back