Just when you thought it was safe to shut down this subforum...

The same was said about Socrates.

Is the Platonic habit of admiring the beauty of young boys without touching them the way you justify being petulant online instead of engaging in normal sexual relations? Because you're not half as smart as you think.

Is the Platonic habit of admiring the beauty of young boys without touching them the way you justify being petulant online instead of engaging in normal sexual relations?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Because you're not half as smart as you think.
Your science says otherwise.

Conor's kicks don't do shit against the scrubs he fights in UFC, like they'd do anything to the defensive GOAT Money Mayweather
If he tries that Philly Shell bullshit in the cage, here definitely leaves himself open for the head kick. Conor uses kicks to keep his opponents standing straight up so they'll walk right into his straight punches. It's a whole different game than he's used to.

If he tries that Philly Shell bullshit in the cage, here definitely leaves himself open for the head kick. Conor uses kicks to keep his opponents standing straight up so they'll walk right into his straight punches. It's a whole different game than he's used to.
He uses the phillyshell in range, but a lot of times he uses the peekabo stance as well.

It's not a bullshit technique, just because not many fighters know how to use it doesn't make it shit lmao

I used "your" as a general possessive determiner referring to the science conducted by the human race. Stop being so ignorant.

tenor.gif

Ignorance harder.

You can't just yell "ignorance" when someone disagrees with you, you know. It's not a magic word. I know you compensate for never having had sex by correcting people's grammar and mistaking that for having original thoughts - but why don't you make an intelligent, well thought out post in which you don't suck your own dick? It's a far more effective way of convincing Sherbros you're smart than going "I am SMART, you ignorants! Gawd, everyone's so stupid!"

Why you're so obsessed with strangers on the Internet acknowledging your alleged and suspect intellectual superiority, I don't know. It probably speaks to the size of your reproductive organs.

You can't just yell "ignorance" when someone disagrees with you, you know. It's not a magic word. I know you compensate for never having had sex by correcting people's grammar and mistaking that for having original thoughts - but why don't you make an intelligent, well thought out post in which you don't suck your own dick? It's a far more effective way of convincing Sherbros you're smart than going "I am SMART, you ignorants! Gawd, everyone's so stupid!"

Why you're so obsessed with strangers on the Internet acknowledging your alleged and suspect intellectual superiority, I don't know. It probably speaks to the size of your reproductive organs.
bhx1JHf.gif

Back