Just when you thought it was safe to shut down this subforum...

You can't just yell "ignorance" when someone disagrees with you, you know. It's not a magic word. I know you compensate for never having had sex by correcting people's grammar and mistaking that for having original thoughts - but why don't you make an intelligent, well thought out post in which you don't suck your own dick? It's a far more effective way of convincing Sherbros you're smart than going "I am SMART, you ignorants! Gawd, everyone's so stupid!"

Why you're so obsessed with strangers on the Internet acknowledging your alleged and suspect intellectual superiority, I don't know. It probably speaks to the size of your reproductive organs.
You can't just yell "tool" when someone disagrees with you, you know. It's not a magic word. I know you compensate for never having had sex by correcting people's toolage and mistaking that for having original thoughts - but why don't you make an intelligent, well thought out post in which you don't suck your own dick? It's a far more effective way of convincing Sherbros you're smart than going "I am SMART, you tools! Gawd, everyone's so toolish!"

Why you're so obsessed with strangers on the Internet acknowledging your alleged and suspect tooling superiority, I don't know. It probably speaks to the size of your reproductive organs.

Last edited:
You can't just yell "tool" when someone disagrees with you, you know. It's not a magic word.

What internet service do you use? Are you on the spectrum?

spectrum_logo.png

Lloyd will never step foot in the octagon.

He doesn’t need to he already beat Conor. The tricky part is getting Conor to defend his own belt. He does not seem to want anything to do with Tony.

Boxing is light years away from fighting.

A level Mayweather is light years ahead of B level Mcgregor. Conor is lucky MMA does not pay what boxing does. We would not even be talking about him we would be talking about high level fighters like Mayweather.

A level Mayweather is light years ahead of B level Mcgregor.
Boxing is light years away from fighting.

Conor is lucky MMA does not pay what boxing does. We would not even be talking about him we would be talking about high level boxers like Mayweather.
I'd play checkers for 100mill

Back