Justin Bieber of Shooting Vids!

I have. I watch some of his stuff but there’s something about his attitude that kind of pisses me off and I can’t figure out exactly what

I tried to see if he was some sort of competitor, but I think his vids are more to peddle his kydex wares.

His shoot to miss and three tips wasn't bad.

I tried to see if he was some sort of competitor, but I think his vids are more to peddle his kydex wares.

His shoot to miss and three tips wasn't bad.

fucking cringe seeing people setting up 'tacticool' ranges with gentex helmets and plate carriers lol.

fucking cringe seeing people setting up 'tacticool' ranges with gentex helmets and plate carriers lol.

Not really my cup of tea either, was pleasantly surprised he was at least advocating (at least) useful drills.
I'm not nearly as media savvy as this new generations of peeps and pip-squeaks.

You wanna some chodes in action check these goons:

I can’t stand this little prick. Like @Gregolian said his attitude pisses me off. Kid walking around like hes Delta giving information and “tips” on shooting, NVG, plate carriers, drills, medical gear really bothers me. You have 0 military or practical experience & you’re 16 years old. Stop speaking. It also bothers me that people like Garand Thumb support him and peddle his videos for likes.

Not really my cup of tea either, was pleasantly surprised he was at least advocating (at least) useful drills.
I'm not nearly as media savvy as this new generations of peeps and pip-squeaks.

You wanna some chodes in action check these goons:

This company seems alot more proficient to be honest.

I can’t stand this little prick. Like @Gregolian said his attitude pisses me off. Kid walking around like hes Delta giving information and “tips” on shooting, NVG, plate carriers, drills, medical gear really bothers me. You have 0 military or practical experience & you’re 16 years old. Stop speaking. It also bothers me that people like Garand Thumb support him and peddle his videos for likes.

Who's Garand Thumb?

Wow, that was awful! Ha!

Goddamn they like to waste ( I mean shoot a lot of) ammo!

I like Garland Thumb personally cause he doesn’t take himself all that seriously.

Problem with TRex is he takes himself way too seriously.

a few things id do differently but whats your issue with this?

I know the "founder" of Mast Solutions. I give him credit for his marketing.

He took a like 10 shooting classes, them "Boom" instant Master of the combat arts. He used to brag to me that he went through $15K of ammo a year.

He wasn't very accurate though, and never once would he even enter a club run-n-gun or pistol match or anything. (maybe he didn't want to spoil the mystic?)

Most everyone I've spoken with that took classes from him, said much the same: "It was cool, we fired a 1000 rnds!"

They love to film everything, they're very theatrical. They like going for cool over fundamental marksmanship.

They had to bounce around after being kicked off several ranges, for potentially dangerous situations they created in class.

I remember they has a Basic something or another class, and one guy got a jam, (the guy was super green and had never owned a gun before) the Founder ran up and yelled at him, "you got spaghetti, what are you gonna do, you got spaghetti!" Ha Ha!

He was mad one time because if you googled Mast Houston, some master slave S&M club came up instead of his site!

I like Garland Thumb personally cause he doesn’t take himself all that seriously.

Problem with TRex is he takes himself way too seriously.

Probably, I haven't watched but those 4 vids I posted.

(slow day at werk yo!)

I know the "founder" of Mast Solutions. I give him credit for his marketing.

He took a like 10 shooting classes, them "Boom" instant Master of the combat arts. He used to brag to me that he went through $15K of ammo a year.

He wasn't very accurate though, and never once would he even enter a club run-n-gun or pistol match or anything. (maybe he didn't want to spoil the mystic?)

Most everyone I've spoken with that took classes from him, said much the same: "It was cool, we fired a 1000 rnds!"

They love to film everything, they're very theatrical. They like going for cool over fundamental marksmanship.

They had to bounce around after being kicked off several ranges, for potentially dangerous situations they created in class.

I remember they has a Basic something or another class, and one guy got a jam, (the guy was super green and had never owned a gun before) the Founder ran up and yelled at him, "you got spaghetti, what are you gonna do, you got spaghetti!" Ha Ha!

He was mad one time because if you googled Mast Houston, some master slave S&M club came up instead of his site!

I believe you, alot of clown companies out there. Some of the drills in videos however are from someone who knows what theu are doing

I believe you, alot of clown companies out there. Some of the drills in videos however are from someone who knows what theu are doing

He had a couple good guys come onboard, (why they wanted to associate with him professionally I'll never know), and eventually bullshitted a sale of the Company to someone. Credit to his marketing. I think there's more people interested in looking cool and wearing costumes to the range than making accurate hits these days. He capitalized on that.

He had a couple good guys come onboard, (why they wanted to associate with him professionally I'll never know), and eventually bullshitted a sale of the Company to someone. Credit to his marketing. I think there's more people interested in looking cool and wearing costumes to the range than making accurate hits these days. He capitalized on that.

From the videos there are alot worse out there. In any case i think 90% of these courses are bullshit and the only real thing gained from them is weapon familiarity and confidence

Back