Justin blunders all over India

SP47HDLSZ4YJXAM26UHFK4UU7U.jpg

What god is he supposed to be praying to here? He's worked up a pious looking face but that can only piss off the faithful.
He did the whole mosque routine with utter dedication so unless people in India understand the the Canadian SJW subculture it will look like he's taunting them.
Might be totally misreading the guy, maybe he truly believes in "many gods."
He's in a Sikh temple (my parents are Sikh). Many Indians I know are finding his antics hilarious and it's obvious he is pandering.

He's in a Sikh temple (my parents are Sikh). Many Indians I know are finding his antics hilarious and it's obvious he is pandering.

Appreciate the info. I'll hand it to them for having a good sense of humor.

If the guy is going to work up a faith image he should go with a mega church persona. Lots of money and I bet he could literally give Joel Olsteen a run for his money.
At least the fake would be real (Justin being a politician in suit) and that's much more tolerable.

Already has the look.

Last edited:
A lot of money from Canada and UK went to Khalistanis in Punjab India which created a lot of terrorism. I'm from Punjab, India originally and im kind of saddened that a Canadian PM wasnt treated like a world leader but at the same time i wonder what type of treatment a Indian prime minister would receive in Canada if that PM was going to Al Quaeda rallies. A minority of sikhs in Canada support khalistanis but the Canadian government hasnt done much about stopping that funding.

A lot of money from Canada and UK went to Khalistanis in Punjab India which created a lot of terrorism. I'm from Punjab, India originally and im kind of saddened that a Canadian PM wasnt treated like a world leader but at the same time i wonder what type of treatment a Indian prime minister would receive in Canada if that PM was going to Al Quaeda rallies. A minority of sikhs in Canada support khalistanis but the Canadian government hasnt done much about stopping that funding.

We don't even need to make up hypothetical scenarios because there's a pretty good one from our history. Abou 50 years ago Charles De Gaulle visited Canada and publicly stated "vive Le Quebec libre!" (Free Quebec) A separatist slogan, endorsing Quebec nationalists at a very tense time. Canadians were outraged. Hell when a statue of De Gaulle was put up about 20 years ago in Quebec it was vandalized. It's not an exact analogy for this situation but it's pretty similar imo.....no country would look fondly on a foreign head of state, purportedly a friendly one at that, endorsing separatists in your sovereign nation.

trudeau-vancouver.jpg.size.custom.crop.1086x722.jpg

Head scarf with a cowboy hat?

<Prem973>
Chinese now?

This Turdeau sure likes to use any excuse to play dress-up. Is he going for some cultural-appropriation record?

If he was just a flamboyant gay I'm sure most would live with that but he's an insufferable SJW marxist cuck and a globalist puppet.

he's David Brent as Prime Minister.

iu

Brace yourself

LOL kid is cringing in almost every picture.

Poor child in the stroller died from shock.

<Prem973>

Sikhs, Muslims, feminists. Oh my!

A feminist, a Muslim and an LGBBQTIP zerson walks into a bar...

Justin Trudeau...

Which one is the best opening line for a joke?

We don't even need to make up hypothetical scenarios because there's a pretty good one from our history. Abou 50 years ago Charles De Gaulle visited Canada and publicly stated "vive Le Quebec libre!" (Free Quebec) A separatist slogan, endorsing Quebec nationalists at a very tense time. Canadians were outraged. Hell when a statue of De Gaulle was put up about 20 years ago in Quebec it was vandalized. It's not an exact analogy for this situation but it's pretty similar imo.....no country would look fondly on a foreign head of state, purportedly a friendly one at that, endorsing separatists in your sovereign nation.
True but terrorism brings in its own trauma that mere words cant compare to.....If you drew up a heat map of terrorism in Punjab during its hay day of late 80's and early 90's i lived in the reddest part and witnessed plus was affected by everything ie bombs, killings, and gun battles...... for that reason terrorism is taken more seriously in India. Hopefully Trudeau learns from this and Canada needs to strengthen its laws....Canadians dont really understand the horrors of terrorism thus there isnt a wide public backlash when politicians align themselves with supporters of terrorist organizations.

Brace yourself

LOL kid is cringing in almost every picture.

Poor child in the stroller died from shock.

<Prem973>

I have shit my pants as a grown man, and I feel more embarrassed looking at that series of pics than telling you all that.

embarassed-for-u.gif

It took the people of India a couple of days to realize what a superficial idiot Trudeau is. It is unfortunate Trudeau's supporters still haven't figured that out after almost 3 years of unending embarrassing blunders.

How can Trudeau be treated like a world leader when he never acts like one?

Wow what a twat . He embodies the aspects of the left that make me cringe

Serious question - how does this guy have supporters. I mean even Hilary pre all the alleged corruption - she had a certain toughness about her you could respect. Obama had charisma. Plenty of liberals have something.

This guy is just pure embarrassing cringe. Any Canadians give us some insight?

While there's no doubt that this is pretty laughable, and they totally fucked up, but it doesn't seem to be that big a deal. There are certainly bigger laughing stocks on the world stage.
I just hope India has a better sense of humour about his than the typical WR poster.

Justin Trudeau met Shahrukh Khan? That's kinda cool. It's funny that Justin Trudeau is in full Indian garb and Shahrukh Khan just looks cool as hell in a normal outfit.

Justin Trudeau met Shahrukh Khan? That's kinda cool. It's funny that Justin Trudeau is in full Indian garb and Shahrukh Khan just looks cool as hell in a normal outfit.

I'd really like to know who had the idea to put him into all those traditional getups, whether it was the Indians or some PR person in Canada. That would make a pretty big difference in how deserving he is of criticism. Let's say he arrived and he was presented with them as gifts--he might think it's a good idea to wear them immediately (it's not)--that certainly wouldn't be something you could hold against him. But if someone here told him to wear all that stuff when he got there, he needs better advisers.

Well, he needs better people around him regardless if he's bringing Sikh terrorists with him on diplomatic/trade missions.

I'd really like to know who had the idea to put him into all those traditional getups, whether it was the Indians or some PR person in Canada. That would make a pretty big difference in how deserving he is of criticism. Let's say he arrived and he was presented with them as gifts--he might think it's a good idea to wear them immediately (it's not)--that certainly wouldn't be something you could hold against him. But if someone here told him to wear all that stuff when he got there, he needs better advisers.

Well, he needs better people around him regardless if he's bringing Sikh terrorists with him on diplomatic/trade missions.

I would guess that it was his idea. It seems to fit perfectly into his idea of showing cultural respect, however misguided.

He should be teased for his outfits, since he often looks silly as hell, but that's about it. I'd save any harsh criticism for actual policy issues.

Back