Justin Trudeau plans to reintegrate ISIS terrorists into Canada

D

Devout Pessimist

Terrorist sympathizer, Justin Trudeau, is planning to reintegrate 180 Canadians who left Canadian soil to fight for ISIS. Trudeau has already caused suspicion as to where his loyalty lies by giving terrorists their citizenship back, attempting to secretly pay terrorist Omar Khadr 10.5 million dollars and giving 30 million to 3 Canadians accused of terrorism while visiting Syria.

Conservative opposition leader, Andrew Scheer, blasted Trudeau:

“These are people who got on a plane to fight for ISIS and watched as our allied soldiers were burned to death in a cage. These are people who got on a plane to go to fight for an organization that sells women and girls into slavery. These are people who left Canada to fight for a group of people who push homosexuals off buildings just for being gay,” Scheer told the House of Commons Monday.

This is how the liberals explained the plan:

The Liberals have launched the Canada Centre for Community Engagement and Prevention of Violence which “helps to ensure that resources are in place to facilitate disengagement from violent ideologies,” the prime minister read.

And the government will “also continue to carefully monitor trends in extremist travel, and our national security agencies work together to ensure that our response reflects the current threat environment,” Trudeau added.

<JagsKiddingMe>

The solutions appears to be reeducation programs and monitoring. I wonder what that will cost tax-payers?

Here is the exchange between Scheer and Trudeau. Notice how Trudeau has to read his response from a sheet of paper:

Is Trudeau doing the reasonable thing by setting up a program to reintegrate Canadians who left Canada to fight for ISIS?

Source: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/t...an-to-reintegrate-isis-terrorists-into-canada

Last edited by a moderator:
From Global News:

Canada concerned about returning ISIS fighters, Justin Trudeau says

Canada is concerned about the national security threat posed by citizens who joined the Islamic State group, returning to this country, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said Monday.

In parliament, Trudeau pledged to prosecute those who broke Canada’s anti-terrorism laws by joining the ISIS group, but also said his government would try to reintegrate them into society...
We are going to monitor them. We are also there to help them to let go of that terrorist ideology,” he added.

Nearly 180 Canadians are known to have travelled overseas to join extremist groups. About 60 have returned to Canada, according to government figures released in 2016.

This is a trick to get alt righters to say “yes, monitor them for their politics.”

Canucks are morons, now you know.

Cunuckistan sucks.

canadasucks.png%253Fw%253D400%2526h%253D300.png

This is a trick to get alt righters to say “yes, monitor them for their politics.”

I would just revoke their citizenship.

Going to fight for an utterly reprehensible and murderous ideology that wants to enslave all people in theocratic chains is clearly grounds for not being recognized as a Canadian, American, or a citizen of anywhere.

They made their bed, completely, let them lie in diplomatic limbo forever.

CBC:

'Canada does not engage in death squads,' while allies actively hunt down their own foreign fighters

"Canada does not engage in death squads," Public Safety Minister Ralph Goodale told CBC's Power & Politics on Friday.

"With the battlefield activity winding down, there is a very real question about where the foreign fighters go, and all of our allies, whether they're in the Five Eyes or the G7, we've all agreed to collaborate very carefully."

Returning foreign terrorist travellers and their families, specifically women and children, require the appropriate disengagement and reintegration support," he wrote in an email to CBC News

Defence Minister Harjit Sajjan said his department's job is ensuring foreign fighters don't become a threat.

"We will make sure that we put every type of resource into place so Canadians are well protected," he told a crowd at the Halifax International Security Forum on Friday.

At the end of 2015, the government said it was aware of about 180 individuals "with a nexus to Canada" who had travelled overseas to join such groups, and of another 60 who had returned to Canada.

According to a 2016 report, Public Safety Canada is aware returning jihadis "may have skills, experience and relationships developed abroad that could be used to recruit or inspire individuals in Canada. They may also engage in terrorist financing, helping others to travel, or even planning attacks in Canada.

"The attacks directed by [ISIS] in Paris and Brussels provide examples. Most of the attackers were returnees linked to [ISIS]."

To date, no Canadian has been successfully prosecuted for travelling to Syria or Iraq to join a terror group. According to government estimates more than 200 Canadian "terrorist travellers" have faced no legal consequences in Canada.

If Trudeau keeps this up, Trump might have to build another wall along our Northern border. :cool:

Trudeau has a bizarre fetish for Islamic terrorists.
Last year, a commentator named Bill Still reported something I thought was just a conspiracy theory:

Trudeau apparently visited the most radical mosque in all of Montreal (a mosque that was classified as an Al-Qaeda recruiting center by U.S. intelligence a month after his visit). While there, he apparently recited a prayer called the "Shahada". Trudeau's detractors say that is the prayer required to convert to Islam. Trudeau's supporters say it was simply an attempt at unity born out of ignorance of another culture.

I think it's a bit of a silly conspiracy theory, but the policies Trudeau is currently pushing only adds fuel to these fires.

What’s the worst that could happen

Absolutely disgusting and I hope this finally starts to open the eyes of the voters here.

Last year, a commentator named Bill Still reported something I thought was just a conspiracy theory:

Trudeau apparently visited the most radical mosque in all of Montreal (a mosque that was classified as an Al-Qaeda recruiting center by U.S. intelligence a month after his visit). While there, he apparently recited a prayer called the "Shahada". Trudeau's detractors say that is the prayer required to convert to Islam. Trudeau's supporters say it was simply an attempt at unity born out of ignorance of another culture.

I think it's a bit of a silly conspiracy theory, but the policies Trudeau is currently pushing only adds fuel to these fires.

Trudeau is really good friends with billionaire Muslim Aga Khan and I think Trudeau owes him a lot of favors which is why he has been so generous to Islam. Trudeau is doing Aga Khan's bidding.

Absolutely disgusting and I hope this finally starts to open the eyes of the voters here.

What is frightening is that Trudeau still has a good chance of being re-elected. It will not be entirely surprising if Ontario, Quebec and the maritime provinces all vote for Trudeau in 2019.

I am entirely in favor of the West and East separating.

In conservative circles, we joke around about Trudeau being Canada's Obama.

But, I doubt Obama would have been this fucking idiotic.

Obama, to his credit (and I can't believe I'm saying this) had no problem putting down terrorists, mostly by drones.

What a true bimbo.

That guy is a fucking idiot, so is anybody that voted for him.

Speaks volumes about the lefts understanding of terrorism and its motivations.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back