Justin Trudeau plans to reintegrate ISIS terrorists into Canada

Wtf is he thinking? Why bring back these ISIS members to Canada where they pose a danger to Canadian citizens? He truly is a cuck.

So many innocent women are going to be raped. So many innocent people will be killed and burned with acid
If or when that happens it’s game over for this diversity experiment. I’d have to think the population has gone mad if these things get brushed off. Not one liberal supporter of the liberals population has backed Trudeau in his Isis plans. And we are now getting a better picture into his true agenda

Well, there’s no “placement” going on, but yes, the Federal funding is being offered to community groups, and clearly their goal is to empower good-guy mosques to go out and combat/confront bad-guy mosques, or at least bad-guy preachers and online material.

lol, good luck with that. Now not all Muslims support terrorism or ISIS but this sugar coated, peace, love and tolerance version of Islam that liberals yearn for and seem to think will solve everything, simply doesn't exist. In Islam there are only differing levels of extremism.

The closet you've got are Ahmadiyya Muslims but even that is a stretch. Plus they are a tiny minority, not considered real Muslims by the majority and are universally hated.

You will never get anywhere until you understand and acknowledge this.

Last edited:
I wonder what bringing back radicalized Muslims will do to the younger, more easily influenced members of the Canadian Muslim community who are searching for an identity. Hmmm...

I wonder what bringing back radicalized Muslims will do to the younger, more easily influenced members of the Canadian Muslim community who are searching for an identity. Hmmm...
No doubt Home Depot trucks will be in short supply. They will have to hang a sign” no shoes, no shirt ,no clean shave no truck...

If or when that happens it’s game over for this diversity experiment. I’d have to think the population has gone mad if these things get brushed off. Not one liberal supporter of the liberals population has backed Trudeau in his Isis plans. And we are now getting a better picture into his true agenda
He's bringing them to Canada. So it will happen. If what's happened in Europe hasn't set Trudeau straight....not much will. Of only Canadians unite and protest this something might...might be done

He's bringing them to Canada. So it will happen. If what's happened in Europe hasn't set Trudeau straight....not much will. Of only Canadians unite and protest this something might...might be done

I wouldn't be surprised if there's a final push going on to establish the one world order, governed by the UN. Trump's impeachment, Obama placed back in power.

I hope not.

Well what’s happening in Europe must come here to hit home to the stupid liberal voters that this is what the government has brought in. Trudeau is well aware of Europe and he’s shown that’s what he wants for Canadians. I’ve told friends what’s going on in Europe and most haven’t a fucking clue. Once Canada is red pilled I doubt Trudeau will be so popular

I wouldn't be surprised if there's a final push going on to establish the one world order, governed by the UN. Trump's impeachment, Obama placed back in power.

I hope not.

That's a fucking terrifying thought.

Wtf is he thinking? Why bring back these ISIS members to Canada where they pose a danger to Canadian citizens? He truly is a cuck.

No one is bringing them back, but as Canadian citizens they are able to travel/return to Canada, and once here, as citizens with no pending criminal charges, they are free from unreasonable observation, etc.

But at least we’ve got a government agency that is handing out money to community groups that engage in small scale arts projects to try and reduce the discrimination Muslims may feel here so that they aren’t driven to radicalize. Or something.

He's just ahead of you.

CunuckStan will be a muslim nation. He's just pandering to the future rulers of him and his kids.

He's just ahead of you.

CunuckStan will be a muslim nation. He's just pandering to the future rulers of him and his kids.
Yeah he is trying but turn us Muslim won’t happen. There will be a bloody civil war before that happens. This isn’t unarmed England btw. We have more guns per capita than the USA

What I want to know is this,why is every thread other than this one filled with Muslim apologist? You’d think half the war room was from Saudi Arabia ffs. I can’t even get any of them to admit stepping on a bug let alone what they are doing to Europe and trying to in the USA and Canada. It’s like bizarro world

Yeah he is trying but turn us Muslim won’t happen. There will be a bloody civil war before that happens. This isn’t unarmed England btw. We have more guns per capita than the USA

Canadiens are pussies, you'll be muslim if you like it or not. Rednecks up north away from the cities won't save you.

War my ass, from childhood in schools Canucks are trained to bend over for 3rd worlders and take it up the ass.

Canadiens are pussies, you'll be muslim if you like it or not. Rednecks up north away from the cities won't save you.

War my ass, from childhood in schools Canucks are trained to bend over for 3rd worlders and take it up the ass.
Gfy troll you don’t know shit

Gfy troll you don’t know shit

Your prime minister is a muslim cuck a cum dumpster for islamists, as is your government.

Your nation is a chump one bending over for muslims.

tell me what i said that isn't blatantly true ?

/
Your prime minister is a muslim cuck a cum dumpster for islamists, as is your government.

Your nation is a chump one bending over for
tell me what i said that isn't blatantly true ?
[QUOTE=
Yeah obama was doing the same

You would think the words "Reintegrating ISIS fighters" would make any government official's skin crawl, but here we are and it's the very government we elected endorsing such stupidity...

giphy.gif

this should be considered treason. how is this guy still in the office???
hate Putin all you want, but if you go fight for ISIS, reintegration is not what waits you when you come back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back