Justin Trudeau plans to reintegrate ISIS terrorists into Canada

Logic and conmon sense demands their citizenship to be revoked on grounds of treason immediately when they are confirmed leaving Canada to serve an enemy of the state.

Unfortunately, Justin Trudeau's policies are entirely virtue-based and have nothing to do with common sense.

If a country strips someone's only citizenship they are rendered stateless. That's illegal

As far as those traitors are concerned, they're proud citizens of the great Islamic State of Iraq and Syria.

I could believe I'm a citizen of Brazil but it doesn't stop me from being an Australian citizen.

You're moving the goal post, one of the things I hate the most when people realized they've promptly lost the debate immediately after just jumping in.

Your concern is whether they will be without a state if Canada strips their citizenship.

The answer is no, for they already swore allegiance to the Islamic State and accepted by the government of the Islamic State as its people. The Islamic State is their state now. For better or for worse.

If you have traveled to Brazil, swore allegiance to Brazil in accordance to Brazilian laws, been officially accepted as a Brazilian citizen by the Brazilian government, and actually fought for Brazil as an official Brazilian soldier, will you be stateless if Australia strip your citizenship?

The answer is no, Brazil is your state now. For better or for worse.

Try not to move the goal post any further, comparing terrorists who went to the Middle East and joined the Islamic State to a poor Australian debater sitting at home dreaming about being Brazilian is ridiculous enough already.

Last edited:
You would think the words "Reintegrating ISIS fighters" would make any government official's skin crawl, but here we are and it's the very government we elected endorsing such stupidity...

giphy.gif

I'm pretty sure that it's mental illness advancing the ideology.

Karma would be Trudeaux getting beheaded at the hands of a "reintegrated" jihadi. But it wouldn't surprise me a bit if an angry mob of Canadian patriots rose up and killed that traitorous cuck. And I have to say, they would all be acquitted if I were on the jury.

So let's get it straight: Man leaves one of the safest, most tolerant and prosperous countries on the planet which gave his family a safe home, in order to fight in a religious feud abroad, most likely engaging in combat with our allies, if not Canadians themselves.

That's treason.

But I'm probably too stupid to get it, what needs to happen is that these guys who pissed all over everything the West stands for, need to be welcomed back and probably given a couple of mil while we're at it, because, ya know, it's obviously our fault that this happened and we owe them.
This is why the West is screwed. It's inflicted with pseudo-liberal, pseudo-intellectual, self-righteous, ignorant moron with no sense of self-preservation cancer.

Karma would be Trudeaux getting beheaded at the hands of a "reintegrated" jihadi. But it wouldn't surprise me a bit if an angry mob of Canadian patriots rose up and killed that traitorous cuck. And I have to say, they would all be acquitted if I were on the jury.
Trudeau, Merkel, et al, have blood on their hands. And they're smart enough to know it. I genuinely wonder how they cope with the cognitive dissonance they must experience from knowingly working to destroy their own societies.

Trudeau, Merkel, et al, have blood on their hands. And they're smart enough to know it. I genuinely wonder how they cope with the cognitive dissonance they must experience from knowingly working to destroy their own societies.
They don't care, because it doesn't directly affect theirselves. What's worse than that, is the people that support them.

Last edited:
They think they can get away with it since they have the mainstream media and librul revisionist history on their side to paint any decisions they make in a positive light.

Last edited:
poor Australian debater sitting at home dreaming about being Brazilian is ridiculous enough already.
The fuck? I was making an analogy lol. That was in response to

As far as those traitors are concerned, they're proud citizens of the great Islamic State of Iraq and Syria.
The point of what I said was that people believing they are a citizen of another country doesn't make them one nor does it invalidate their existing ones.

You're moving the goal post, one of the things I hate the most when people realized they've promptly lost the debate immediately after just jumping in.

Your concern is whether they will be without a state if Canada strips their citizenship.

The answer is no, for they already swore allegiance to the Islamic State and accepted by the government of the Islamic State as its people. The Islamic State is their state now. For better or for worse.

If you have traveled to Brazil, swore allegiance to Brazil in accordance to Brazilian laws, been officially accepted as a Brazilian citizen by the Brazilian government, and actually fought for Brazil as an official Brazilian soldier, will you be stateless if Australia strip your citizenship?

Try not to move the goal post any further, comparing terrorists who went to the Middle East and joined the Islamic State to a poor Australian debater sitting at home dreaming about being Brazilian is ridiculous enough already.
My only 'concern' was pointing out that stripping people of their only citizenship is illegal. Just because it's called the Islamic State, it does not make it an actual country and I doubt you think it has any real legitimacy as a state/government either. IS is just a militant group with no legal recognition so the idea that foreign fighters will not be without a state is false. Someone can do all those things you listed above but in the eyes of the law they don't gain another citizenship. They still have the same ones they had before they left their countries.

The fact that you and other people think people who join IS and have their citizenship's revoked won't become stateless is weird. It's sounds like you believe they are a legit country to some extent.

Last edited:
So far 64 have returned, but only 2 have been charged with a crime due to lack of evidence. Evidence of what? If they know those 64 went off to fight for an enemy of the state and known terror organization, then it stands to reason they have evidence as such.

If you're an ISIS supporter in action, then you're guilty. Period, dot, end. Otherwise, lets revamp our justice system and do away with charging accomplices with aiding and abetting.

What is frightening is that Trudeau still has a good chance of being re-elected. It will not be entirely surprising if Ontario, Quebec and the maritime provinces all vote for Trudeau in 2019.

I am entirely in favor of the West and East separating.

He won't be getting my vote. Fuck this piece of shit.

I initially thought it was stupid but, the more I thought about it, the more I realized that it makes tactical sense given the nature of the global conflict

ISIS isn't a real state though. They call themselves that, but under international law they're not.

ISIS isn't a real state though. They call themselves that, but under international law they're not.
He must consider it one since he believes that people who join ISIS cannot become stateless.

He won't be getting my vote. Fuck this piece of shit.

I showed this recent article to one of my workers who voted for Trudeau and his face lit up in amazement. He said and I quote "This is insane. I'm fucking done with Trudeau"

Let's hope this is the nail in the coffin for the snowboarding instructor.

Here's your international law:

The Montevideo Convention on the Rights and Duties of States is a treaty signed at Montevideo, Uruguay, on December 26, 1933, during the Seventh International Conference of American States. The Convention codifies the declarative theory of statehood as accepted as part of customary international law.
The convention sets out the definition, rights and duties of statehood. Most well-known is article 1, which sets out the four criteria for statehood that have been recognized by international organizations as an accurate statement of customary international law:

The state as a person of international law should possess the following qualifications: (a) a permanent population; (b) a defined territory; (c) government; and (d) capacity to enter into relations with the other states.

Furthermore, the first sentence of article 3 explicitly states that "The political existence of the state is independent of recognition by the other states."
The European Union, in the principal statement of its Badinter Committee, follows the Montevideo Convention in its definition of a state: by having a territory, a population, and a political authority. The committee also found that the existence of states was a question of fact, while the recognition by other states was purely declaratory and not a determinative factor of statehood.

As mentioned by this excellent article, there are plenty of states not recognized by the UN, but that doesn't change the fact they are independent. There are also plenty of (failed) states still recognized by the UN who have failed to meet the criterias for years. That's just politics, and have nothing to do with codified laws.

Here are the facts, unless you're a politician:

Taiwan is a de-facto state, with its de-facto capital in Taipei.

Israel is a de-facto state, with its de-facto capital in Tel Aviv.

Palestine is a de-facto state, with its de-facto capital in Ramallah.

Kosovo is a de-facto state, with its de-facto capital in Pristina.

The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria WAS a de-facto state, with its de-facto capital in Raqqa.

Last edited:
Here's your international law:

As mentioned by this excellent article, there are plenty of states not recognized by the UN, but that doesn't change the fact they are independent. There are also plenty of (failed) states still recognized by the UN who have failed to meet the criterias for years. That's just politics, and have nothing to do with codified laws.

Taiwan is a de-facto state, with its de-facto capital in Taipei.

Israel is a de-facto state, with its de-facto capital in Tel Aviv.

Palestine is a de-facto state, with its de-facto capital in Ramallah.

Kosovo is a de-facto state, with its de-facto capital in Pristina.

The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria WAS a de-facto state, with its de-facto capital in Raqqa.

Ok, but did ISIS actually meet all four criteria? Because I’m not sure if it actually did, in which case it wouldn’t have been a state under that scheme.

In any event, for countries like Canada, the US and UK to strip citizenship of its people that joined ISIS they would essentially be recognizing ISIS as a state. For political reasons I very much doubt they’d want to do that. They’re not about to give that kind of legitimacy to ISIS when they would prefer the narrative that ISIS is just a bunch of terrorists.

There’s word in some circles that once the word is out and these former Isis fighters are outed let’s just say they aren’t in for a good time in Canada and I suspect they will feel safer among their own.

Back