Justin Wren blatantly lying on Joe Rogan's pocast

Chitaouri

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"jared rosholt lost very early in his UFC career, then went on a tear destroying everybody like a 8 or 9 fight winning streak, lost once and gets cut..."

looked it up, because i smelled the bullshit, here is the truth:

lost to Oleynik by KO in 2014, went on to beat 3 guys (finishing only 1, who never won a fight in the UFC)and then loses against Nelson, getc cut....

you are a liar Justin.. lol

Is there anything worse than a virtue signalling, lying hippie?

Give him a break. He has probably had malaria a half dozen times and drinks pygmy water

Maybe he just misremembers it. Try decaf, it smooths out the edges.

"jared rosholt lost very early in his UFC career, then went on a tear destroying everybody like a 8 or 9 fight winning streak, lost once and gets cut..."

looked it up, because i smelled the bullshit, here is the truth:

lost to Oleynik by KO in 2014, went on to beat 3 guys (finishing only 1, who never won a fight in the UFC)and then loses against Nelson, getc cut....

you are a liar Justin.. lol

He probably just mistaken.

Big Pygmy is a very respectful and a good person.
And you're a mental midget. Shut up.

UPDATE: Check the TS signature. He's a Flat Earther.
All of them are either trolls, or biggest dumba$$es in the Diskworld...I mean universe.

Last edited:
He went 6-2, thats still pretty unusual to be cut with. Wren was mistaken with the details.

did he talk about digging wells again? that story never gets old

Maybe he just misremembered? Why do you guys assume MMA personalities always have the worst intentions?

Remove the bitterness in your soul

How am I supposed to continue on with my life after watching this

did he talk about digging wells again? that story never gets old

Lol dude...it was Joe's MMA show so I figure they'd be talking about MMA for some strange reason.

Start watching for about ten minutes and its the same old pygmy shit. So I figure fuck it I will fast forward 45 minutes or so.

Mother fuck me he was still banging on about it.

At this point I wouldn't be completely opposed to a pygmy genocide

yeah cool, we fucking get it though

People actually follow his media to get updates from him about what he does in Africa.

Some weird people...like to hear about good deeds...call them crazy.

That's not what he said. He said "I know a fighter that had 9 or 10 wins then lost a couple and got cut." They were talking about Ben Askren not getting signed by the UFC and Justin brought this example up because Roshalt was a boring fighter.

1. He never used the word "streak"

2. Roshalt was 14-2 overall and 6-2 in the UFC when he got cut.

3. I think Wren was referring to Roshalts overall record.

4. Stop trying to stir shit up. You're making a moutain out of a mole hill.

I'll even time stamp it...

"9 or 10 wins in the UFC" is a Lie in itself dude!

and he said " lost early in his career, and then he went on a tear", which by "went on a tear" he means beating a fighter who hasnt won a fight in the UFC, decisioning two other fighters in boring matches... thats lying. GTFO.

what a weird thing to be pissed about. maybe it speaks more to your state of mind than anything else.

Lol dude...it was Joe's MMA show so I figure they'd be talking about MMA for some strange reason.

Start watching for about ten minutes and its the same old pygmy shit. So I figure fuck it I will fast forward 45 minutes or so.

Hahaha it's been the same exact shit like the 18 different times he's been on.

You poor little thingy...let me wipe off your tears.
Did you ask for a full refund?

what a weird thing to be pissed about. maybe it speaks more to your state of mind than anything else.
why do you think im pissed about that? you only make threads about things you are pissed at??

Back