Justin Wren blatantly lying on Joe Rogan's pocast

what amazes me is that those flat earthers don't believe in gravity lol

is this Justin from the LA dodgers

fuck is this guy and how hath he offended the MMA shergods

You must have an awesome life if this is a problem

LOL
At first i thought that Justin was caught lying about his work in africa....or something meaningful

But TS goes nuts because he messed up someone's MMA record....what a crime

flat earthers are just a reflect of USA educational system, you wouldn't be able to find 100 of this morons here

This shows how overly sensitive and unnecessarily vindictive some people have become literally attempting to turn non-problems into problems because they want to be the guy that points something out 'that's not right! and I noticed! Give me attention!'

it's not such a big deal that it even needs to be acknowledged, people are wrong about small details in passing conversation all the time. What matters here is intent. Did Wren purposely lie to make his friends MMA record look better or could it be that he just isn't that attentive to every single MMA match and has been busy with his own stuff to remember every single fight his friend had? Maybe to him it seemed like that many had gone by and he'd just simply lost count since they'd last talked/trained. He was right about one thing though, and that is that UFC will cut a fighter they deem 'boring' after only one loss and it happens alot - and that's what he was pointing out.

Man, it sounds like stories from bible. No proof bunch of stories and theories lol

So let me see if I should believe proven science or some loser theories... lol
ok, let me see ur "scientific proofs" for a spinning ball earth...cant wait :) show me one fucking scientific proof, just one motherfucker

ok, let me see ur "scientific proofs" for a spinning ball earth...cant wait :) show me one fucking scientific proof, just one motherfucker
Well I'm currently watching your documentary, there's no scientific proof here big man, it's beyond ridiculous. Antarctica surrounds the flat planet, no one had been to the edge, the sun and moon revolve around us like spotlights ( let's ignore the eclipse).
Satellites aren't real, GPS is powered from triangulation from phone towers ( let's not bring up rudimentary GPS was used by the military in the 70's, before phone towers, satellite TV is just delivered via fibre optic cable under the sea.
Fucking mental, if you believe all this shit, if you truly believe it then I'm just glad I don't have to deal with you on a daily basis.
Their actual argument for explaining round planets compared to flat is " my lamp shade is round, but my floor is flat".

Last edited:
what a weird thing to be pissed about. maybe it speaks more to your state of mind than anything else.

It is a weird thing to be pissed about, but we know why statements like these...

"jared rosholt lost very early in his UFC career, then went on a tear destroying everybody like a 8 or 9 fight winning streak, lost once and gets cut..."

looked it up, because i smelled the bullshit, here is the truth:

lost to Oleynik by KO in 2014, went on to beat 3 guys (finishing only 1, who never won a fight in the UFC)and then loses against Nelson, getc cut....

you are a liar Justin.. lol

Is there anything worse than a virtue signalling, lying hippie?

show how knee jerk some morons have become around these parts.

The OP simply wanted to find something to be mad about, though he does nothing half as good as Justin Wren does for poor people.

where was Jainme to fact check this!!! probably too busy pulling up videos of gorillas riding dolphins for Joe

Joe Rogan can never stay to the subject for more than 5 minutes unless he's talking about vegetarians or flat earthers

omg he isnt perfect??? who would have thought it?

Well I'm currently watching your documentary, there's no scientific proof here big man, it's beyond ridiculous. Antarctica surrounds the flat planet, no one had been to the edge, the sun and moon revolve around us like spotlights ( let's ignore the eclipse).
Satellites aren't real, GPS is powered from triangulation from phone towers ( let's not being up rudimentary GPS was used by the military in the 70's, before phone towers, satellite TV is just delivered via fibre optic cable under the sea.
Fucking mental, if you believe all this shit, if you truly believe it then I'm just glad I don't have to deal with you on a daily basis.
Their actual argument for explaining round planets compared to flat is " my lamp shade is round, but my floor is flat".
where is ur cientific proof for the ball earth mate??

the natural physics of water is a scientific, demonstrable, proofable, repeatable scientific proof for a flat earth. water is always flat.

where is ur scientific proof?

He's done good work with that tribe there is no doubt. I wonder if he ever bangs the pigmy chicks or if he has a Pigmy wife back in the village?

what amazes me is that those flat earthers don't believe in gravity lol
gravity is a theory, hence the name "the theory of gravity"..its a made up construct that is necessary if u tell people u live on a ball, hanging on all its sides, and people literally living underneath you hanging upside down. then u need to make up something like gravity.
on a flat plane, you dont need it. what goes up, must come down. its density and buoyancy, if something is denser than the air, it falls down.

Last edited:
where is ur cientific proof for the ball earth mate??

the natural physics of water is a scientific, demonstrable, proofable, repeatable scientific proof for a flat earth. water is always flat.

where is ur scientific proof?

Proof. You keep using that word incorrectly.

Back