Justin Wren blatantly lying on Joe Rogan's pocast

There are bad threads on Sherdog, then there's a thread like this.

Just fishing for negativity for the sake of being negative.

where is ur cientific proof for the ball earth mate??

the natural physics of water is a scientific, demonstrable, proofable, repeatable scientific proof for a flat earth. water is always flat.

where is ur scientific proof?
Water is always flat? What about when it's falling through the air, with no physical interaction with anything solid? What shape is it then? And what does it prove anyway?

gravity is a theory, therefore the name "the theory of gravity"..its a made up construct that is necessary if u tell people u live on a ball, hanging on all its sides, and people literally living underneath you hanging upside down. then u need to make up something like gravity.
on a flat plane, you dont need it. what goes up, must come down. its density and buoyancy, if something is denser than the air, it falls down.
The theory of gravity is not a thing, you're thinking of the theory of relativity, or intentionally mixing the two in the hope that nobody says anything, now explain lunar and solar eclipses, given that in your world they rotate in a fixed pattern across a level plain.

rosholt was fucking boring, good thing they cut his boring ass

where is ur cientific proof for the ball earth mate??

the natural physics of water is a scientific, demonstrable, proofable, repeatable scientific proof for a flat earth. water is always flat.

where is ur scientific proof?

Hopefully this answers your water question.

where are
The theory of gravity is not a thing, you're thinking of the theory of relativity, or intentionally mixing the two in the hope that nobody says anything, now explain lunar and solar eclipses, given that in your world they rotate in a fixed pattern across a level plain.
http://www.thestargarden.co.uk/Newtons-theory-of-gravity.html

its the theory of gravity which results from the theory of relativity. They are both theories, gravity has never been proven scientifically.

where are

http://www.thestargarden.co.uk/Newtons-theory-of-gravity.html

its the theory of gravity which results from the theory of relativity. They are both theories, gravity has never been proven scientifically.
Of course it has, the video I posted of Tim peake in the iss playing with non-flat water in zero gravity proves it.
As to your theory of gravity argument, gravity is a scientific law, if you can accurately predict the outcome of a gravity related experiment with a proven formula, and that formula is correct 100% of the time, that becomes a scientific law.

Last edited:
Hopefully this answers your water question.

nice special effects! ive seen George clooney and sandra Bullock flying in space and playing with fake cgi water too....

images or videos are NOT scientific proofs. Otherwise the loch ness monster or even UFOS has been scientifically proven..

i know u love ur space and ball earth programming in ur head and dont want it questioned by logic. its ur self defense mechanism called cognitive dissonance. its ok tho, its ok be wrong, its ok to accept truth, its ok to accept u have been lied to ur whole life.

his fights were so long and uneventful, which made the streak feel longer than it was. His 3 fight streak felt like a 10 year ordeal.

nice special effects! ive seen George clooney and sandra Bullock flying in space and playing with fake cgi water too....

images or videos are NOT scientific proofs. Otherwise the loch ness monster or even UFOS has been scientifically proven..

i know u love ur space and ball earth programming in ur head and dont want it questioned by logic. its ur self defense mechanism called cognitive dissonance. its ok tho, its ok be wrong, its ok to accept truth, its ok to accept u have been lied to ur whole life.
Haha holy shit! That's Tim peake! He did various experiments live from the space station, do your fucking research, video isn't proof? Somebody proving something worth science and recording it isn't proof? Does that mean your video isn't proof either because...y'know...it's video?

I’ve literally flown to Bangladesh from Atlanta going east to west over the Pacific and Asia. My return flight went the same direction this time flying over Europe and the Atlantic arriving at the same destination. How is that possible if the earth is flat?

Haha holy shit! That's Tim peake! He did various experiments live from the space station, do your fucking research, video isn't proof? Somebody proving something worth science and recording it isn't proof? Does that mean your video isn't proof either because...y'know...it's video?
are you retarded or just acting like one? images are not proofs, just like cartoons are not proofs. i have seen video footage of UFOs, so are UFOs scienticially proven then???

i dont care who the fuck that is in the video, i only know that he is a liar, a piece of shit.

to believe that they fly around the ball earth, 10 times faster then sound, while playing ping pong with water is ridiculous in itself. u have to be a special kind of retard to believe such nonsense science fiction bullshit. its all fake, u have been fooled you fool. hahhahhaaa

are you retarded or just acting like one? images are not proofs, just like cartoons are not proofs. i have seen video footage of UFOs, so are UFOs scienticially proven then???

i dont care who the fuck that is in the video, i only know that he is a liar, a piece of shit.

to believe that they fly around the ball earth, 10 times faster then sound, while playing ping pong with water is ridiculous in itself. u have to be a special kind of retard to believe such nonsense science fiction bullshit. its all fake, u have been fooled you fool. hahhahhaaa
Haha fucking brilliant, you people exist, you actually exist.
Tim Peake is a lying piece of shit... Fucking gold.
You do you sunshine, if you're so desperate to feel as though you're in on a big conspiracy and therefore are more enlightened than everybody else that you can't watch what's happening in a video without screaming LIES! ALL LIES!! Then fuck it, done with you.

Edit.
You can also see the space station with the naked eye on a clear night, and beautifully clear with a decent telescope.

you think you look smart when you point out my signature?? you think you can discredit me in pointing that out?

you feel smart, that you believe you are living on a hurrling, shooting and rotating Ball, flying thru infinite space in between magical black holes and trillions of other planets... you think u know that, but u dont understand that u just beLIEve that crap, like a religious mad man..

i do NOT believe the earth is flat, i know it. and u are tooo dumb to understand that you are the moron here that believes shit, not me. i hope u will never get it and die stupid, i really hope so.

i am pretty sure you are one of those retards that wooooo all the time during UFc events...

Hahahahahahahahaha . Oh man this shit is too good . I’m really sorry your high school sceience teacher failed you so hard and did this to you . It’s funny how you compare someone who believes the earth is round to a “religious mad man” , but can’t see that your flat earth doctrine is more in the same to these types of zealots . Dude my 13 yr old nephew can show you a couple experiments that will prove the earth is round . If you’d just take a couple hours out of your life to actually read a book maybe your friends and family would start to respect your opinion again and you wouldn’t have to only be relegated to sherdog and flat earth forums

Head anyone ever actually met a flat earther in person? I guess people actually believe in Scientology.

I wouldn't say lying. Definitely was hyperbole.

This thread was so stupid it turned into a flat earth discussion. Has to be some sort of record.

Back