Justin Wren blatantly lying on Joe Rogan's pocast

Hahahahahahahahaha . Oh man this shit is too good . I’m really sorry your high school sceience teacher failed you so hard and did this to you . It’s funny how you compare someone who believes the earth is round to a “religious mad man” , but can’t see that your flat earth doctrine is more in the same to these types of zealots . Dude my 13 yr old nephew can show you a couple experiments that will prove the earth is round . If you’d just take a couple hours out of your life to actually read a book maybe your friends and family would start to respect your opinion again and you wouldn’t have to only be relegated to sherdog and flat earth forums
since your 13 years old nephew can prove the earth is round, i guess for u its a walk in the park, right?? lets hear your personal best proof. i cant wait.

"jared rosholt lost very early in his UFC career, then went on a tear destroying everybody like a 8 or 9 fight winning streak, lost once and gets cut..."

looked it up, because i smelled the bullshit, here is the truth:

lost to Oleynik by KO in 2014, went on to beat 3 guys (finishing only 1, who never won a fight in the UFC)and then loses against Nelson, getc cut....

you are a liar Justin.. lol

Do you really believe the Earth is flat? If you do, what the hell are you doing criticizing another human being?

Edit.
You can also see the space station with the naked eye on a clear night, and beautifully clear with a decent telescope.

LMFAO no you cant, and no you havent!! you can barely see a plane with naked eyes, how do you want to see the space staion which is supposed to be like 10 times higher than any plane??

so you really believe this thing is flying (more like shooting) 10 times faster then sound around your ball earth? fucking hilarious.

LMFAO no you cant, and no you havent!! you can barely see a plane with naked eyes,

You can barely see planes? Someone needs an eye test.
And again, do your research, there's an app that tells you when the space station is visible over your location, then you go outside and look up, it looks like a star traveling across the sky, unless you have a decent telescope, in which case it looks like a space station traveling across the sky.
This is something you can do yourself, that everyone can do, it isn't video, it isn't an image, it's leaving the house at night and looking up.
Or can't you leave the house due to somebody tin foiling over your front door?

Is this one of those "alien" stories
Nah, the international space station is visible at night, that's why there's an app that tells you when it's over your location, it's all very simple to try.
Nothing to do with aliens and wotnot.
He says the iss doesn't exist, it does.

Last edited:
tumblr_mnx21ove9n1somw7ho6_1280.png

The law of gravity. 9.82 m/s^2.
Its a crucial consistent number you have to throw into formulas with projectiles with any verticle velocity. We wouldn't have so many projectile inventions without it. Are there any Physicist flat earthers? Or any credible scientist?

Lying: an intentionally false statement.
Wrong/mistaken: not correct or true.

Learn the fucking difference.

He exaggerated to make his point, but it is true what he's getting at.

UFC tries to act like they control all the mma talent, but if you'e cutting guys who are 6-2, it isn't right... and you'e a shady promotion

lol Wren got some numbers wrong. maybe hes mentaly fatigued from being an awesome humam being.
fuck off TS.

Who the fuck is Justin Wren, and why is he always going on like he's some elite Heavyweight?

He's worse than Schaub.

Back