Hideaki Yamazaki vs. Jun Nakazawa

Gonnapar Weerasakreck vs. Rukiya Anpo

Makoto Uehara vs. Hisaki Kato
Featherweight Tournament: Yuta Murakoshi vs. Elias Mahmoudi

Featherweight Tournament: Ryusei Ashizawa vs. Silviu Vitez

Featherweight Tournament Reserve: Yuta Otaki vs. Yuki Egawa

Featherweight Tournament: Jorge Varela vs. Ozawa Kaito

Looking forward to Gonnapar vs Rukiya.

It is so rare to see a child touted as a prodigy ten years ago by the pundits actually makes it to the biggest stage.

They need to be pushing higher weights, not midgets.
If you want high weight classes watch Glory. K-1 is focused on the Japanese market and the lower weight classes. Its bad enough that FW is divided between Glory and K-1 with exclusivity contracts, we don't need that in other weights too.

this tournament is good, the rest of the card delivers some cool fights:

- Urabe vs Artur Sorsor is an hell of a mismatch,but not bad with it since Urabe last fight he KTFO one of the toughest opponents he ever had, same to Noiri vs the italian dude that i never saw and didnt seem to have experience even against mid lvl competition..

- Kimura vs Melsik is gonna be a banger, Going for Melsik by KO since Kimura didnt seem that he has improved at all on his defense and his chin is weak.

- Kido vs Glunder and Hideaki vs Nakazawa are good matchups, Hoping Kido and especially Hideaki wins to get back on track.

- Gonnapar vs Rukiya is gonna be Violent,picking Rukiya by winning it in a violent way but cant count out Gonnapar at all..

- Uehara vs Hisaki Kato is interesting, Uehara can be consdered the best HW kickboxer in japan since 2010´s and Kato haves an especial place in my heart for Knocking schilling twice.

--------------------------------------------------------

The tournament:

- Yuta Murakoshi (former RISE champ, the favorite to win the tournament imo... Had 2 fights with tenshin,last one was an good fight that ended in a majority decision loss, has also lost a close fight against Haruma Saikyo, an very strong name to be an future K-1 Champ and a Victory over the guy who is also in the tournament Ryusei from last year.)

vs

- Elias Mahmoudi (Fun to watch,Semi finalist on K-1 57.5 kg world tournament, losing in the semi finals to Ozawa, Has also fought the strong Haruma Saikyo last year)

- Ryusei Ashizawa ( A gifted brawler that always goes for the ko, amazing fights winning or losing)

vs

- Silviu Vitez (Never watched him but i liked a lot his badass promo... the hitman, one of the best K-1 promos)
hqdefault.jpg

-Jorge Varela(im pretty sure i watched one of his fights times ago, anyways i watched some of his fights last week and he looked pretty good,strong dutch kickboxing base, not sure about his competition but he looked amazing in this fights)

vs

- Ozawa Kaito (well, everyone knows him, his ups and downs against the k-1 competition..AKA takeru and Haruma Saikyo, who should be in this tournament, also handled him twice without problems. Still a very good fighter and #2 seed imo.)

I trained together with Noiris opponent for a while. Nice dude, but nowhere near on Noiris level.

I trained together with Noiris opponent for a while. Nice dude, but nowhere near on Noiris level.
its pretty weird knowing someone personally taking a beating

I trained on Eduardo Maiorino Gym(RIP) from my city and was sad to see him being KTFO against every notable opponent he had..

I don't understand why K-1 Japan is continuing on delivering awesome fightcards while K-1 Global is lacking,

Anyway I hope these card delivers and revive the old glory of K-1.

Looking forward to it.

where can we watch this? i haven't watched an event in so long

where can we watch this? i haven't watched an event in so long
Keep an eye on this thread I am sure someone will post a link if available for a stream.

Otherwise, the K-1 YouTube will upload all of the fights in HD in the following days, however not in order and with Japanese titles so it's a bit hard to follow.

Back