K-1 HW championship Non-Spoiler Thread

It gets pretty difficult to put a tournament in the right order without spoiling it when trying to watch these on YouTube.

But guess what folks, we've found the solution. These types of threads are the solution.

Save the event discussion for the sticky threads and let these be purely to act as a playlist for an event. More people will feel compelled to watch these events when its made easy.

those guys commentating have actually great content on youtube.

here's them breaking down takerus fightstyle.

the smaller of the brothers is a pro kickboxer-MT fighter from what i could understand watching his videos

@Karaev fan do you know who this guy is?

if yes,he fought in any japanese notable org?

Here's the problem though folks and we just discussed it. It's on the YouTube with Kanji titles and who knows what the fuck order.

Where can I find the fight card? If someone can point me there I'll post all the vids here in order with titles and @Mafanofe can paste it in the first post.

there will be a la nuit the titans event today with 4 good fights,i will do a non spoiler thread also to it

Here's the problem though folks and we just discussed it. It's on the YouTube with Kanji titles and who knows what the fuck order.

Where can I find the fight card? If someone can point me there I'll post all the vids here in order with titles and @Mafanofe can paste it in the first post.
They usually show the Twitter handles of the fighters on screen in English characters at the beginning of most of the fights so one can watch the beginning of the individual fight videos to figure out which bout is which even if one can't read Japanese or understand what the announcer is saying in most cases. It takes a bit of work to put them in order since they have interviews and press videos mixed into the playlists, but that's how I figured out the bout order on previous GP playlists so I could watch previous events in order as they happened.

Heavyweight Tournament (…KG) (quarter final A)
Makoto Uehara vs. Pacome Assi

Heavyweight Tournament (…KG) (quarter final B)
Keiji vs. Antonio Plazibat

Heavyweight Tournament (…KG) (quarter final C)
Masahiro Iwashita vs. Roel Mannaart

Heavyweight Tournament (…KG) (quarter final D)
Koichi vs. Ibrahim El Bouni

Heavyweight Tournament (…KG) (semi final 1)
Quarter final A Winner vs. Quarter final B Winner

Heavyweight Tournament (…KG) (semi final 2)
Quarter final C Winner vs. Quarter final D Winner

Heavyweight Tournament (…KG) (final)
Semi final 1 Winner vs. Semi final 2 Winner

Welterweight (-67,5KG)
Yasuhiro Kido vs. Minoru Kimura

Super Lightweight (-65KG)
Ren Hiramoto vs. Daizo Sasaki

Super Lightweight (-65KG)
Tetsuya Yamato vs. Jun Nakazawa

Lightweight (-62,5KG)
Urabe Koya vs. Cristian Spetcu

Super Featherweight (-60KG)
Hayato vs. Naoki Yamamoto

Super Bantamweight (-55KG)
Yoshiki Takei vs. Victor Saravi

???

???

The K-1 channel of course was completely out of order. What a mess. It shouldn't have to be this difficult...

the smaller of the brothers is a pro kickboxer-MT fighter from what i could understand watching his videos

@Karaev fan do you know who this guy is?

if yes,he fought in any japanese notable org?
Found him!

His name is Miyazawa Shinji of Hanazawa gym. He's had a few muay thai type fights in NJKF as well as what appears to be his gym's promotion. No major titles yet.

Back