K-1 K'FESTA.1 Live Thread 3/20 10:30 PM EST Start Time (Viewing Instructions Inside)

well he beat an 2010-2011 Tetsuya Yamato twice right after he was k-1 max 63kg tournament champ

but of course this is an giantic win

He also has wins over It's Showtime champions Karim Bennoui, Javier Hernandez and Masahiro Yamamoto. Very good resume.

Wei Rui had a cold and couldn't make weight yeah. Wasn't allowed to weigh over 67kg today, -1pt , bigger gloves and -20% fight money. Bit of a handicap going into the fight. Chinese quite didn't like that treatment yesterday.

well WLF has done worse things if i can remember

i dont remember on what fight that was but a guy missed weight by a bit and was set that he could only win the fight if he knocked his opponent out

well WLF has done worse things if i can remember

i dont remember on what fight that was but a guy missed weight by a bit and was set that he could only win the fight if he knocked his opponent out

That was Pakorn/Wei Rui 1 wasn't it?

If the comparison in fairness gets made to WLF I think that says a lot already though :)

That was Pakorn/Wei Rui 1 wasn't it?
Did Pakorn miss weight in BOTH fights? One of the fights I know he only had -1pt going into the fight for missing weight at least. Wu Lin Feng has definitely been total trash with their invisible point deductions mid fight and all kinds of nonsense though.

Time for the finals can't wait. It's a little past 4am where I'm at and I've been watching for 6 hours.

Crazy KO. 1 fight left: Takeru vs Komiyama for the grand prix title.

i like wei rui but i dont like how WLF-GOH made to build his winning streak by fighting much smaller guys,some 128 lbs Thais and smaller Japanese Krush guys also

pretty much most of his fights he haves an massive advantage on size and weight(after the fight day of course) to make him keep winning fights over smaller guys,while he can easily makes 65kg and fight guys of his size

this final is going to be strange i believe,Komyama is bigger and huge than takeru,also cut the ring a lot

lets see if takeru can trap him on the ropes or if Komyama will be scoring a kick here and there and moving his way out of the dangerous range

Only so long Komiyama can circle and throw spin kicks, Takeru is going to break him down I think.

i like wei rui but i dont like how WLF-GOH made to build his winning streak by fighting much smaller guys,some 128 lbs Thais and smaller Japanese Krush guys also

pretty much most of his fights he haves an massive advantage on size and weight(after the fight day of course) to make him keep winning fights over smaller guys,while he can easily makes 65kg and fight guys of his size
Dunno where he'd like to fight but he's at 63 for GoH also to not clash with their other main guys, all the time anyway.

The writing is on the wall Takeru body work does it in.

Back