Kabib should take his title and give the finger to the UFC

nefti

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If am kabib i take my belt and say FU to the ufc. I get some russian oligarchs/arab princes to finance a fight org for me in russia/middle east and get paid millions.

If in kabib i take my belt and say FU to the ufc. I get some russian oligarchs/arab princes to finance a fight org for me in russia/middle east and get paid millions.

Good thing you are not IN Khabib

For many reasons ;)

Do you not understand how contracts work?

Nah, the guy is a few title defenses away from being in GOAT talks imo.

But he has a solid challenger in El Cucuy next imo.

Yes i do. I also know about jurisdictions. The ufc wont be able to stop kaibib from fighting in russia because the ufc will have to go through russian courts.

I am often with you but this is crazy he need 10 defences before he is even close to GOAT.

Well technically those contracts aren't enforceable in every country, especially Russia and China who don't give a shit about U.S. contracts. So as long as he doesn't want to return to the US he could do it. But they couldn't broadcast his fight in the U.S. and probably many other countries.

Ducking rematch with the great Conor McGregor confirmed. Even he knows his victory was a fluke against a rusty McGregor.

{<Mcgoat}

No one is paying Khabib millions to crush cans
LoL

He might have a big payday in Russia, but it won't be with M1 obviously

But I love how SDers think khabib should turn down 8 figure payday on 'spite" because that poster dislikes dana lol

Good thing you are not IN Khabib

For many reasons ;)

Yeah, if it was back in the day he could throw it in the trash and go out BJ Penn style but now a days that just doesn't work because the competition to continuing cementing his legacy out side of 1 or 2 guy's just isn't available outside the UFC.

I think Khabib fans are more annoying than Connor fans.

He has definitely got to fight Ferguson. That is a dream matchup which has been jinxed 4-5 times already..

conor gives ppl some popularity and it goes straight to their heads.

he was right all along dude doesnt fight for legay he is no1 BS. wants cash and rap music. plus is the dude that starts the fights AND the trash talk in the first place. respect my religion and family plz.

Couture tried to thug his way out of a UFC contract while champion....how did that go again?

If Khabib went back to Russia where he could ignore the UFC and still fight, he'd be forgotten here in short order. Occasionally threads would pop up about how great Offended Khabib was and what he did to McG but this board and the UFC would go right on without him.

If am kabib i take my belt and say FU to the ufc. I get some russian oligarchs/arab princes to finance a fight org for me in russia/middle east and get paid millions.
Yes we don't want to watch his boring fighting style.

Couture tried to thug his way out of a UFC contract while champion....how did that go again?

If Khabib went back to Russia where he could ignore the UFC and still fight, he'd be forgotten here in short order. Occasionally threads would pop up about how great Offended Khabib was and what he did to McG but this board and the UFC would go right on without him.

100%
But I don't see Khabib giving up 8 figures to make some Sherdoggers happy.
if khabib does take his ball & leave, UFC still makes hundreds of millions a year profit.
Khabib doesn't make near what he will make if he stays

Yeah because those organisations in Russia that are propped up by oligarchs are thriving..... how many events has that ABC promotion cancelled this year?

Back